Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Recently purchased a bunch of fittings from bitspower as I liked the colour (black sparkle) but I did not purchase any tubing as it is being shipped from overseas.

I hope there wouldn't be too much dilemma in Purchasing a different brand of tubing of the same OD, but I am just making sure and wondering if anyone has done this.

There is bitspower 16 mm OD tubing still available in Australia but I'd be paying double for the same amount of length as I could get from another brand.

Cheers amigos ❤

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
16mm tubing should be 16mm tubing but there is always some degree in variation to the outside diameter. It seems to be more noticeable or common in the larger sizes for tubing to be not quite right sometimes. It's a good idea to buy the same brand so there is no wiggle room for the retailer to try to suggest you bought the wrong thing when of course they should be compatible with no issue.
Chances are you will have no problems though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just be cautious as a couple of vendors throw around "16mm OD", but they're actually using imperial measurements, so it's not actually a 16mm measurement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts