Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Yes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,044 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by stinky
View Post

... what on earth are you referring to ...

1.7v CPU VCore. I'd say yes very soon. Actually i'm surprised your able to get a SS at that Vcore, unless your on Phase?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,044 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Kakkilop
View Post

Funny fact, it's been running like that for about 1 year.

Then in that case that Vcore isn't accurate by any means. Check your Bios to confirm. I'm guessing CPU-Z is very wrong indeed lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Kakkilop
View Post

Funny fact, it's been running like that for about 1 year.

Seriously?


^ mm...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I "missed" a digit when I OC'ed my cpu last week.
It was a new desktop only one week old.. wanted to input vcore - 1.180 but i missed the 1.180..

It became Vcore 1.8 lol..
the processor only managed to survive one windows boot.. then i found out and put it to 1.180 and did a prime test.. worker 3 failed.. . then.. 2 hours later...... i couldnt even post my pc..
so i dunno how u survived 1.7 for a year XD impossible!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by HBR1
View Post

I "missed" a digit when I OC'ed my cpu last week.
It was a new desktop only one week old.. wanted to input vcore - 1.180 but i missed the 1.180..

It became Vcore 1.8 lol..
the processor only managed to survive one windows boot.. then i found out and put it to 1.180 and did a prime test.. worker 3 failed.. . then.. 2 hours later...... i couldnt even post my pc..
so i dunno how u survived 1.7 for a year XD impossible!


This is why when I change vcore I always use the "+" and "-" buttons instead of manually typing in the numbers; too high of a chance of missing one lol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,636 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Mhill2029
View Post

Then in that case that Vcore isn't accurate by any means. Check your Bios to confirm. I'm guessing CPU-Z is very wrong indeed lol

I would check that, I've seen CPU-Z report wrong voltages before.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top