Overclock.net banner

Will This game Work With my Video Card

1576 27
Ok so I haven't Really Made a custom computer so I'm on a Prebuilt

But I want to buy a cheap game that I can play on My PC because right now my PC is boring (god Have Mercy on me) But I want to get Full Spectrum Warrior

and i Have Intel Extreme Integrated Graphics (BOO!)
These are the Requirements for Full Spectrum Warrior can you tell me if it will work

* Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP-Have XP
* AMD Athlon or Pentium III-P4
* 1 GHz-2.50 GHz
* 256 MB RAM-512mb (It says 504)
* 1.5 GB hard drive space-Have that
* DirectX-compatible nVidia GeForce 3 or ATi Radeon 8500 video card-I don't know about this
* DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card-Have that
* CD-ROM 24x-Have that
* DirectX 9.0c-Have that
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
I think some ati pci card would have been better because the geforce 5 series isn't all that great, but I hope you at least got it from newegg so you got a good price on it.

· BGP is my favorite
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah i got it from Newegg yeah i just wanted to get a Gfx card that would run Full Spectrum Warrior and this will i hope...good timing to because i was about to get FSW for PS2

EDIT:**** stupid walmart shipped the Damn PS2 one dammit!

PLEASE HELP SHOULD I

A.)Keep It
B.)Send it back and get the PC Version?

· Registered
2,965 Posts
I would say unless you want to wait an hour on reload times and look at crap for graphics get the pc one.

· BGP is my favorite
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
lolz i will idk why u guys think the PSP soo bad my friend has one and its awsome...all im gonna be doing is Playing games n music n videos...maybe u say its slow because ur computers fast so u dont have to wait but mine isnt that fast so i have lots of patience

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.