Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
No.

"Can be used for Wave Master and Praetorian series by Cooler Master."

So it can be used on Wave Master and Praetorian only...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know where i can get a new side for my case...i dont know what i got lol it a e-machines comp but i want a new side with a window...any ideas?(dont say buy a new comp, next thing i gonna do is build one in a year or two hopefully)

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akkarin
does anyone know where i can get a new side for my case...i dont know what i got lol it a e-machines comp but i want a new side with a window...any ideas?(dont say buy a new comp, next thing i gonna do is build one in a year or two hopefully)
Buy a window kit and a dremel...then cut a big hole in the side of your case and fit the window

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms
Buy a window kit and a dremel...then cut a big hole in the side of your case and fit the window

Depending on the thickness of the panel, you could also make the hole with a pair of tin snips. Hainer36 had an excellent tip for when you cut a circular hole with snips...drill a hole at the center so that as you are cutting you can do it in a triangular "pizza slice" shape so you don't have to fight the entire arc. Here is his guide...the pizza slice thing is the only thing I hadn't considered doing, the rest is pretty straight forward.

http://www.overclock.net/showthread.php?t=12301

1 - 6 of 6 Posts