Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a patch just came out, but in a future patch will the dead pixel be fixed on the bottom right hand corner?

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
I have it too, a stuck white pixel in the lower right hand corner, only happens in BC2

LL
LL

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea it only happens in bad company 2 lol. btw ii think it only shows up if u have a widescreen monitor (16:10, 16:9)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSubtleKnife
View Post

I have it too, a stuck white pixel in the lower right hand corner, only happens in BC2

same here.

I can't remember whether I've only seen it between map changes or when you pull up the class screen.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I know what the OP is talking about. Like when you enter that Heavy MG turret, where the black bars are on the bottom of the screen, there's one noticeably white pixel in the bottom-right corner.

FWIW, I use a 10:16 monitor.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Swing your knife.... does it go away? If so, it's the gun skin. i.e. There are other "dead pixels" undernearth your iron sight in the pic you posted.

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
Quote:

Swing your knife.... does it go away? If so, it's the gun skin.

its always there, when i scope in, different guns, vehicles...stays there

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I have the same dead pixel. At first I thought it was my screen having a dead pixel I never knew about, but then I double checked to make sure it wasn't there on my desktop and it wasn't.

As long as you're in first person view, I think the dot is there. Perhaps it's a piece of the HUD they accidentally put in?

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
I have it too, usually on the menus. Its a random bug - might get fixed but its only 1 pixel so not too much of a problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts