Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The cooler master store would be your best bet.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1016 View Post

The cooler master store would be your best bet.
From what I can tell, they don't have it,

According to a guy on ebay, you can't even get them anymore! Say it ain't so!

Edit: Second link I found was right to the panel. Guy on ebay was full of ****
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,558 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I'm bumping this thread with a question. Where else can I get this piece? The CM store is out of stock and every rep I've talked to about it has been incredibly rude.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Maybe ebay, when I was looking for a HAF 912 advanced and my HAH 932 windowed side panel(the one with the dragon) I had to keep checking each day for a few months before they came into stock, then immediately order. A few days later they were out of stock again.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Maybe ebay, when I was looking for a HAF 912 advanced and my HAH 932 windowed side panel(the one with the dragon) I had to keep checking each day for a few months before they came into stock, then immediately order. A few days later they were out of stock again.
Man that must've been maddening. It sucks because my build is 90% done, and that side panel is a big part of it

The ONLY vendor on ebay that has them is in the freaking Netherlands
frown.gif

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassToTheArson View Post

Man that must've been maddening. It sucks because my build is 90% done, and that side panel is a big part of it

The ONLY vendor on ebay that has them is in the freaking Netherlands
frown.gif
Ya it was, lol. The case was only released in asia, at first. I was almost ready to buy a regular 912, paint it and buy the usb3.0 adapter, fans and drive latches separately.

The panel I just really wanted, luckily I was able to use the rig just fine while waiting.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Ya it was, lol. The case was only released in asia, at first. I was almost ready to buy a regular 912, paint it and buy the usb3.0 adapter, fans and drive latches separately.

The panel I just really wanted, luckily I was able to use the rig just fine while waiting.
Well yeah, the case is perfectly functional. You just can't see any of the internal LED's or my nice cable management
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If I was you I would just leave the panel off so I could admire my components, unless you have alot of dust or animal hair around.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

If I was you I would just leave the panel off so I could admire my components, unless you have alot of dust or animal hair around.
Haha two cats and a VERY curious two year old

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Quote:

Haha two cats and a VERY curious two year old
Lol, nvm then.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I accidentally stuck my finger in my gpu fan and took a HUGE chunk of skin out. I hate to think what would happen to my daughter's finger.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Quote:

Yea I accidentally stuck my finger in my gpu fan and took a HUGE chunk of skin out. I hate to think what would happen to my daughter's finger.
I did that on a 6970 and broke the fan. But ya definitely don't want any little fingers in there.

Just check every day( i just kept a tab open) to see if it's in stock. Odds are that it wont be to long.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

I did that on a 6970 and broke the fan. But ya definitely don't want any little fingers in there.

Just check every day( i just kept a tab open) to see if it's in stock. Odds are that it wont be to long.
Yeah that's my last option, they keep telling me different things, so I'm not sure what to expect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts