Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That is very weird. If it is a driver, you may need to mess around with WOW64, or some dll that it needs registered.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniTuckin View Post
if you try and install it, it just keeps saying it will not support 64-bit... i've tried running it in every version of windows
What program is it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pathways is a VERY embedded System. Proceed with caution, because if you are dealing with an existing system, and you make one wrong move, you can crash their entire customer database with the push of a few buttons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 10+ years in dealing with Pathways, as I am an I.T. at the Bodyshop I work for. If you still need some help with this I would be glad to help.

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniTuckin
View Post

Hey guys i've built a server for someone and the program they use will only run on a 32-bit operating system... can i just install the 32-bit and transfer the icons without wiping out the whole server?

Probably not, ideally you'll want 2 harddrives... if not, maybe copy everything you want to keep onto an external drive then install 32 bit then reinstall applications, then copy the data back on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts