Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in my opininon its like a thunder OS. Fast as a lightning bolt! Boot ups very well and works fine with all programs! Havent got any problems and as they mentioned its like Pre-Beta then its just beginning! Ill suggest all you guys to download it from microsoft as secondary OS and try it out!'

But anyway tell me your opinions!
biggrin.gif

·
@knightsbr1dge
1,568 Posts
Well when I tried the dev beta a few months back I found it to be exactly Windows 7 with the Metro UI overlayed. Took some getting used to. I think I'll be passing on this one tbh, I have my Windows 7 install set up EXACTLY how I like it and it'll be a cold day in hell before I wipe it out
thumb.gif

·
Registered
628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

I've actually really enjoyed it. Still kind of eh about the revamped start menu but everything else I've enjoyed quite a bit. Been my main OS on my laptop for a while now.
same here. I've got it on my laptop and desktop and don't have any issues with it.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
What build are you guys using? I tried it on my sig when they released the original dev build on day one. It gave me problems though and had some bugs so i took it off. Is there newer builds since then? I haven't really been on top of it.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nope still using developer preview. I really wish they would push out a new build though. They are supposed to be releasing the beta at the end of January.

·
Banned
5,061 Posts
I like the little graphs when moving files (really cool!) and the new task manager is great as well. So much more useful and easier to understand e.g. colour coding and grouping of like apps and processes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts