Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
Lets add this to the thousands of others... But yeah its simple, dont read junkmail lol. And considering I check my e-mail about.. 3 times a month and never find anything interesting (has about 250 junk e-mail letters rotting in junk mail lol) I think im pretty safe..

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
To avoid Yahoos horrible "Spam Blocker" (which blocks 5/100 Spam) Get a Gmail Account (which is my invite only). I will send invites to the first 20 people to email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
824 Posts
Or just use crap email (yahoo, hotmail, gmail) for registrations and a pop for friends and family. Or a few different pop3. ) I jsut use a few different pop accounts for registrations, etc and save only relevent email.. nuke the rest without looking.

I don't like anyone tracking my email. Not the Google empire. Or the MS Empire. Or Yahoo. Google is most scary to me because they actually *know* how to mine and use data. MS and Yahoo are miles away.

Google is one security breach from making a credit card company data loss looking like a Sunday brunch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts