Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a couple problems with installing it. I need SATA drivers on a disk , I have the right ones, but my floppy disk isn't working ... It's plugged in. How can I see it's working? Must the light be on?

second is a problem not realy with winXP, but going to ask it anyway

whenever I have a bluescreen or something, my pc sets "manual FSB" on disabled, result, a default processor ... I never had this problem, untill now ...

·
Administrator
64,324 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice-Cold

Have a couple problems with installing it. I need SATA drivers on a disk , I have the right ones, but my floppy disk isn't working ... It's plugged in. How can I see it's working? Must the light be on?

second is a problem not realy with winXP, but going to ask it anyway

whenever I have a bluescreen or something, my pc sets "manual FSB" on disabled, result, a default processor ... I never had this problem, untill now ...

Well for your first question you dont actually need to install sata drivers during windows setup because to get your SATA drives working just make sure you disable raid in your bios and it will show up in windows setup.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice-Cold

Well, the light on the floppy drive should not be on all the time. Check if you've got the correct sides plugged (ie. red side of the ribbon to the correct side). check the same with the mobo's side of the ribbon. And make the floppy drive is enabled in your bios.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts