Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time ever in Cdkey givaway History we have a tie !

WINNERS:
Drumroll please!

MAXAMOUS & Makubex !

Pm list:

Ok let me explain how there was a tie. I received Maxamous's Pm First that looked like this

& 2nd right after Maxamous i received MAKUBEX'S PM which looked like this>

Now the reason i declared this a tie is because Max as you can see you screwed up on quiz 3 saying boys N the hood. But i think this might have been a misprint since right below that you had the correct answer Menace to society. Altho the answers are in the wrong place you got it correct. Only reason i gave you this because you only sent 1 pm. So i arrange it in the correct order & counted it as you 2nd PM. But right after ur Pm Makubex got all his answers correct. But that wouldnt be fair to him for me to say Max wins when in fact i credited Max a 2nd Pm because he misarranged his answers. SO i declared you both winners.

You both select 1 cdkey of your choice!. No Complaining because Max you screwed ur quiz order up but did get them all correct. & Makubex altho you did get them all correct & in the right order Max did Pm before you & if not for his wrong order in answers he'd be declared the only winner.

Members that missed 1 answer. ONLY 1 can have a key, i will explain below
Conley
The Ch3f
BigWorm

Here are there Pm's

OK! this is what i will do for you 3. Only 1 of you can have a key so the first one to Pm me the correct answer for this last quiz answer will win: I have pm'ed all 3 of you guys before this thread so its fair!

GO!
FIRST ONE OF YOU 3 to Pm me this answer for this last quiz wins the 3rd key !

LAST QUIZ! Where did this scene created by some college kids originally come from?

ALL WINNER PM ME THE CDKEY YOU WOULD LIKE> THE OTHER 3 PM ME THE ANSWER FOR THE LAST QUIZ QUESTION & I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CONTEST ANSWERS

Quiz 1
THIS IS FAKE GUYS

Quiz 2
The Difference is in the Power bars. Snes version the names are outside the Power bar

Top or 1st one was SNES VERSION

bottow or 2nd one was Sega genesis version

Quiz 3
Menace to Society

Quiz 4: Had to delete video..

Quiz 5
ALIVE

Alive

Dead
Rip Brother

Dead
Rip Brother

Quiz 6: Track is from Quake 2

Quiz 7:
JuebiFrom Ninja Scroll

BONUS QUESTION
FF3 OR FF6

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHY WAS THREADS DELETED & TIMES WHERE CHANGED

I feel i must explain this because i seen that there was a few concerns on what was happening to the times & threads around here.

Answers:

AS everyone know i was in the MOTH contest. Well at the last moment i decided to remove the Freebie thread until the contest was over. I talked to a few guys & since new rules were about to be applyed i decided to push it back a 2nd time. I attempted to explain that in a thread in the freebie area but it was removed
might have been because there was so much drama with the Junes Moth contest. CONGRADS TO THE WINNER SLOTHFISH

Reason 3rd cdkey contest thread was removed i think is because of quiz 4 when i asked u guys to count the time the guy said the "B WORD" on that Youtube video. Looking back that was unacceptable & to all admin & all members am sorry if i offended any women on these forums.

I respect all the decisions admins made in the process because they know what it takes to run a smooth forum & website & knows whats unacceptable & needs to be deleted..

Thanks To all OCN ADMIN for you clear warning of this & still allowing me to finish out the GIVEAWAY

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! BIG WORM!!!

LAST QUIZ! Where did this scene created by some college kids originally come from?

"IT CAME FROM FAMILY GUY"

CONGRADS BRO!! You may send me a pm of the key you want. I will get back to you if its available once the top 2 winners pick there keys first

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Ah, I just PMed a few seconds ago. Had to figure out which episode it was =(

Ah well, this was still fun.

EDIT: So, once MAXAMOUS picks, then Makubex will (except we know he wants Hawx), then Big Worm, then me, then Chef? Or do me and chef not get keys this time?

·
Registered
994 Posts
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Damn Conley I thought you would've had that before me. I PMed him the answer then I actually check the thread to see that you had (first) posted 17 minutes ahead of me checking the thread. It's coo though, we all win a key in the end, right (the guys that tied)? We're not leaving empty handed.

I'm black, btw. I think that had a hand in me getting that Menace II Society question right! HAHA, damn stereotypes...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGWORM View Post
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Damn Conley I thought you would've had that before me. I PMed him the answer then I actually check the thread to see that you had (first) posted 17 minutes ahead of me checking the thread. It's coo though, we all win a key in the end, right (the guys that tied)? We're not leaving empty handed.

I'm black, btw. I think that had a hand in me getting that Menace II Society question right! HAHA, damn stereotypes...
Yeah, I was looking at the wrong way to answer it, before he put the hints up.

I was sluething, and I finally found that it was by Something Awful, so then I sent that. Later, I realized he might want the location, so I put University of Maryland. Then once he put the hint up, I was like OH, family guy, but I had to find the episode number.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only the winners of the contest were suppose to win keys. I made a exception stating that all 3 members that missed 1 would get 1 more chance to win a key; & that there would only be 1 winner

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jago-Vs-Fulgore View Post

Members that missed 1 answer. ONLY 1 can have a key, i will explain below
Conley
The Ch3f
BigWorm

OK! this is what i will do for you 3. Only 1 of you can have a key so the first one to Pm me the correct answer for this last quiz answer will win: I have pm'ed all 3 of you guys before this thread so its fair!

GO!
FIRST ONE OF YOU 3 to Pm me this answer for this last quiz wins the 3rd key !

Sorry conley.. Will have to wait to next time bro

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jago-Vs-Fulgore View Post
Only the winners of the contest were suppose to win keys. I made a exception stating that all 3 members that missed 1 would get 1 more chance to win a key; & that there would only be 1 winner

Sorry conley.. Will have to wait to next time bro
Ah well, it was good fun anyways. Thanks for doing this Jago!

I thought there was only one dead wrestler from how it was phrased. Silly mistake on my part, haha.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'll wait for them to pick their keys then I guess you can then PM me to tell me which key(s) are left. I don't want to get my hopes up. HEHE!

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
View Post

I'll wait for them to pick their keys then I guess you can then PM me to tell me which key(s) are left. I don't want to get my hopes up. HEHE!

OK.. Makubex has selected Hawx...So Maxamous is next..

Also Max if you want a hawx key to, thats fine with me i have plenty

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by FieryCoD View Post
I know the bonus question.
yEA the bonus question was for the 3 guys that has missed 1 question.. I posted the answer to that already which was answered by Ocn Member Bigworm

I posted it on page 1.. check it out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts