Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm running Windows XP x64 and I tried to go into the Nvidia control panel and enable SLI.

I click enable, my screen goes black and everything, then returns to normal. SLI still disabled. Cannot seem to enable it.

Is there a compatibility issue I am not aware of?

btw, I'm using 186.18

·
Registered
816 Posts
SLI is only for Vista I believe.

EDIT: never mind! Tri-SLI is for Vista.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, so i thought maybe I should update my display drivers. I go to nvidia driver site and I find two identical drivers.

Which do I get? lol

·
Banned
5,485 Posts
I had no issue with GTX280 SLI on XP x64, try updating to the latest drivers. Make sure the SLI bridge is installed properly and there are no SLI related settings in your BIOS that have to be changed, or some kind of jumper on your motherboard.

·
Banned
824 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zensou View Post
ok, so i thought maybe I should update my display drivers. I go to nvidia driver site and I find two identical drivers.

Which do I get? lol
Do not get those betas they are bad from what ive heard. Just get the latest non beta ones

Download These

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason92 View Post
Do not get those betas they are bad from what ive heard. Just get the latest non beta ones

Download These
168.18 is what i currently have

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zensou
View Post

168.18 is what i currently have

oh god..

Excuse me, but we are on 190 now, and your still on 168.. i mean way to go back in time bro.
edit;
huh wat

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by FSF-Foxhound View Post
oh god..

Excuse me, but we are on 190 now, and your still on 168.. i mean way to go back in time bro.
edit;
huh wat
Sorry, typo. I meant 186.18

Anyone know a fix?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts