Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Ishi, I've seen you posting in a lot of other threads around here, so I'm wondering if you stopped by the Wither 2 threads that have sprouted.

While the game doesn't support surround/eyefinity natively (unless they patched since I beat it) I highly recommend it. If you like RPG's this is definitely one to look at. Make some time before BF3 if your able!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator
View Post

Ishi, I've seen you posting in a lot of other threads around here, so I'm wondering if you stopped by the Wither 2 threads that have sprouted.

While the game doesn't support surround/eyefinity natively (unless they patched since I beat it) I highly recommend it. If you like RPG's this is definitely one to look at. Make some time before BF3 if your able!

Hey mate,

I must say i'm addicted to OCN atm, lol

Sooo keen to learn as much as possible, and hopefully help people along the way, the odd "heated debate" is good also, and get's the ol' thinker kicking!

I have once of twice, might read up a bit more through there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iscariot
View Post

Where from? At that price I'll pick it up

PM sent

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by iscariot
View Post

Did you go for it? I ended up getting it from ebay for $28. Looks like it was actually through GOG.com

Not bad got all the extra vids, game guide etc for less than $30. Now I just need a rig that can run it well.

Have to wait a few more days for bandwidth to become available, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts