Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not So Avid Enthusiast
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really torn between what to add or change in my PC. I was thinking I should add more RAM, but I immediately crossed that out cause I found it stupid. LOL I'm really stuck between another SSD, an H80(along with some other stuff that I do not know. Also, Custom loop is not an option), a new case, new headphones or something else. I really don't think I need anything but I have a nasty urge to upgrade. Any suggestions would be nice.
redface.gif

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Throw 40 on top of that and get another 570. If nto a 570 get a super spendy pair of awesome headphones.

·
Not So Avid Enthusiast
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsunx View Post

Throw 40 on top of that and get another 570
I would do it, but I have no way of getting that extra forty. ):

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
logitech racing wheel + 5.1 speakers

·
Unwilling Beta tester
7,188 Posts
$260? Either one really good hooker or 10 really cheap ones and some extra safe protection.

Why not custom water cooling? $260 will buy you a Rasa RX360 kit to cool your CPU and a universal block for your GPU, or save a bit more and add a full cover GPU block later.

Or save the money for now, as you don't really need to upgrade, and maybe get another 570 later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.