Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heatware under CyberDruid

Description: Custom Liquid Cooled Computer ready to go $500 plus shipping PayPal preferred.

Case: Lian Li V1100 with Laser Etched Side Panel modified for Liquid Cooling with custom SMD LED Super Bright LED panel that makes the reservoir POP and shines crazy light patterns all over the ceiling.

CPU: E8400 that churns along at 4050 Prime 95 Stable.

Motherboard: Asus Blitz SE with factory chipset waterblock/heatsink and tons of OC options in BIOS, Surround Sound Daughter Card (SoundMax), Crosslink for 16X X2 PCIe.

RAM: 2 x 2GB G Skill DDR2 800 5 5 5 15.

HDD: WD VelociRaptor 150GB on Scythe Antivibration Mount.

Graphics: Sapphire HD 3870 X2 Dual GPU 512GB Vram.

PSU: Silverstone 750 Bronze Modular with modded PCIe power (8 Pin + 6 Pin) and Blue 140mm Silent Fan.

DVD Burner: LG.

Wireless LAN: Edimax Wireless G PCI card.

Cooling: 140mm Swiftech Radiator, MCP355 Pump with XSPC Top, CyberDruid Water 4-Bay Waterfall Reservoir, 140mm silent fan on side panel vent, 140mm YL on radiator, 120mm Lian Li Exhaust, 120mm Blowhole (for optional fan included) with CyberDruid Laser Cut Acrylic Grill.

Comes with Vista Ultimate 64 Bit fully updated installed, ready to run. All Drivers updated, ready to run. Fully tested under load. Overclocks to 4050mhz stable.

Not interested in parting this out, need quick cash, priced to move. PM for shipping quote.

shopdog001.jpg

shopdog002d.jpg

shopdog003.jpg

shopdog004.jpg

shopdog006.jpg

shopdog007.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this thread. I can't believe no one would want an OverClock.net emblazoned Lian Li Case modded by me even if the hardware is not the latest generation.

Current resale value of the hardware not even counting the case?
E8400 and RAM +/- $120
Asus Blitz SE Mobo +/- $50
150 GB Velociraptor +/- $50
HD 3870X2 +/- $75
Silverstone PSU+/- $75
MCP355 w/ XSPC top +/- $50
140mm Radiator +/- $20
Waterfall Reservoir $175
Custom SMD Lighting $35
LG DVD Burner +/- $15

That's $665 without including the various LC fittings, the fans, the case.

Come on guys, whatever happened to "support your local case modder" on this forum? I wouldn't be selling this if I wasn't in some serious need for cash.

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sure appreciate the kind words. Yes I am hard up for cash. I have a roadtrip scheduled to deliver my final mod (see sig) and that's why I am selling this rig. I thought someone here on OCN might want a piece of me just for historical reasons
biggrin.gif
I will not be around in 2012. This is my last "hurrah" here on the forum, the place I call my home away from home when I am home. It's time for the Druid to fade off into obscurity and legend.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post

I sure appreciate the kind words. Yes I am hard up for cash. I have a roadtrip scheduled to deliver my final mod (see sig) and that's why I am selling this rig. I thought someone here on OCN might want a piece of me just for historical reasons
biggrin.gif
I will not be around in 2012. This is my last "hurrah" here on the forum, the place I call my home away from home when I am home. It's time for the Druid to fade off into obscurity and legend.
Very nice etching on the side of the case. Why do you have to leave. Sorry mate, I would buy it off of you as the price isn't bad....even though the hardware is, but I simply already have too many computers to make use of as it is. Best of luck to your and your sale.
thumb.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts