Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heers my problim word pad delets stuff iv'e wroten when i hit the space bar! it seems to happen mainly to stuff ive saved to floppy disk but i canot be sure any advice you may have would be much apreceated.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tried reinstalling?

or maybe if its downloaded, it may be just an error that came with the pirated software
haha, even though it comes with windows

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reinstalling? it came with the os and ive seen no option to do so.
also wile we are on the subjet i have anouther error with microsoft word it acts up when i try to save documents on floopy and makes it spin around all day and as i recall crashes

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have done many scans. but i have avg. back when i used nortan it found many viruses but now avg finds none. funny thing about that it said it dectected a trojen horse once but when i scaned for one it found nothing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The virus idea sounds logical

I believe you can reinstall wordpad by inserting the windows cd "hold shift to cancel the autorun or just exit out if it pops up", and go into add/remove programs then on the left, click on the add new programs. It may be there, but don't quote meh

btw, when norton detects a virus, it usually either deletes it or quarantines it

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'm really not quite sure what really is happening, but first thing I thought it that you pressed the "Insert" on your keyboard, and that each time you press space, instead of inserting a space between characters, it overwrites them.
Just what it looked like for me, dunno if it's a virus.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a thousand thank yous i belive you solved my problem.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. i belive that makes 1,000 but just to be sure thank you!

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
When your typing press the insert button, trust me it will.

Edit: Shoot someone got it before me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts