Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Ok, so how come the sun don't disappear behind the nuke?
Anyway, interesting link though!
Wonder how much difference there actually is side by side on a premo DX9 system?

·
Registered
116 Posts
quite frankly, im not impressed with just ground rays and ground deformation (which is also in dx9. The textures in my opinion need to be upped a bit more, and there needs to be more smoke along with destructive crap that goes flying when blown up. They almost got it, but the difference between dx9 and dx10 is negligible in appearance when placed side by side. Lastly, who cares bout clouds etc, ur looking at the ground 99% of the time.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
I get 24-120FPS in this game under 1920x1200, 4x aa 16x af, max graphics under DX10 in vista x64.

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Axon View Post
my 8800GTS 320MB runs out of VRAM at 1680x1050 Maxed out i have to run at Medium settings 320MB simply aint enuf i think its time to throw the 320MB in the trash can and get a GTX lolz
I don't know why everyone was saying the 640mb is a waste of money?

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wire View Post
I don't know why everyone was saying the 640mb is a waste of money?

People say A LOT of things are a waste of money. (cough*Ultra*cough)

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Axon View Post
my 8800GTS 320MB runs out of VRAM at 1680x1050 Maxed out i have to run at Medium settings 320MB simply aint enuf i think its time to throw the 320MB in the trash can and get a GTX lolz
Just throw it my way.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Im in the beta and it looks amazing and it is so much fun.

·
Super Noob
1,774 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post
I get 24-120FPS in this game under 1920x1200, 4x aa 16x af, max graphics under DX10 in vista x64.
Thats actually good, because you will also get that in oblivion, and other taxing games, i really dont see why people complain about it, Lost Planet was a horrible port, so everyone and their dog start complaining that DX10 cards suck etc. Well they don't. Also a low of 24fps in a rts game is extremly good, now if it was a fps game then that is a little low, but still not to bad. Nice frames you have there.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Also it made to play on Nvidia cards so it should run well on the green machines

1 - 20 of 61 Posts