Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

This is the X-Navigator by Aspire, http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.asp?key=CS-213-102 Would it be really good cooling since it comes with 4 case fans and a fan speed controller?

it should be a good performer given that it is a good brand name case, but I will say that the 4 fans may not be of the best quality (meaning loud and not very effective)

The fan controller will be a bonus though. I'd say that if you get that case, expect to upgrade the fans to 4 or more of your choosing. You found a great price for that case.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
There are actually two versions of the X-Navigator: a $90 version that has 2 (maybe 3 if it has one up front) with a I think 350W cheap looking PSU and a $160 version with 5 case fans (1x120 4x80) and a nice Aspire 500W PSU.

·
Banned
205 Posts
if you were to get this case, i would suggest not to get the green one, it is possiply the ugliest case over $10 i have ever seen, the black on is good, i havent seen any of the other colours if there is any but its not a really bad case

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
the case will rock, the fans however, being supplied with it, will most likely be very crap, your better off buying your own fans. remember, higher CFM = better

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by --Filip--

There are actually two versions of the X-Navigator: a $90 version that has 2 (maybe 3 if it has one up front) with a I think 350W cheap looking PSU and a $160 version with 5 case fans (1x120 4x80) and a nice Aspire 500W PSU.

The review I posted is on the second one you mention. And that one at least comes with changable face plates, so you not stuck with green. It also has 1x120mm fan and 4x80mm fans

1 - 8 of 8 Posts