Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to install it because I'm growing tired of my Outlook 2002 problem. But, would you say it's the best free e-mail client there is, or could I do better?

I'm looking for something that has the best GUI, best user-friendliness, and really awesome keyboard-only navigation.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
I'm about to install it because I'm growing tired of my Outlook 2002 problem. But, would you say it's the best free e-mail client there is, or could I do better?

I'm looking for something that has the best GUI, best user-friendliness, and really awesome keyboard-only navigation.
I have been using Tbird since about 2006. It has not failed me yet!

Tons of options and user control make it the choice of the independent minded.

Ditto for Firefox. I adopted open source browser and email client and never looked back!!!!!!!!!!

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ionimplant
View Post

I have been using Tbird since about 2006. It has not failed me yet!

Tons of options and user control make it the choice of the independent minded.

Ditto for Firefox. I adopted open source browser and email client and never looked back!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know, it's funny: I tried Thunderbird like a year ago, perhaps 2-3 years ago, and for some reason I didn't like it as much as Outlook 2002. I don't remember what it was; perhaps I was still using IE back then. But after using Firefox since version 2 was fairly new, and after playing with Thunderbird a little bit just now, I'm actually considering permanently making it my default e-mail client. It kinda feels like the most natural choice for a guy like me to make since I love Firefox so very much.

But still: if there's a much better e-mail client out there for user-friendliness, keyboard-only navigation, appearance, and also performance, then I'd certainly like to know about it.

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Have used TB and FF since their release way back when.. Have never looked back as stated earlier. I have archives now back 5~ years I think as I never delete anything, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts