Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to OCN and to all who fold for the cause!!!
We are climbing up fast...

My Regards to all, :)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
#44 here we come !
I doubt it's a temporary inconvenience though...

·
I remember when......
3,812 Posts
Wow, seems like we just made 46 a few weeks ago.......certianly we are moving on up. This is a great cause and I thank everyone for their contribution to this research. You never know which WU will provide a cure or a step to a cure.

·
Daves not here man
1,474 Posts
folding points started climbing when all of the conroe rigs came online

·
OCN Dinosaurian Member
1,972 Posts
This is only my 2nd month folding and it we were #49 when I joined the team. It's pretty awesome to know we are ranked 45th in the world helping to find a cure.

I've seen Michael J. Fox on TV lately. I feel really bad for him and hope this shows some results very soon, for his sake and others I know personally.

Great job everyone!!!
The top 10 isn't very far away!

·

29,532 Posts
We were no. 46 a week ago, 47 2 weeks ago. We're 1 in a year or so

·
Registered
772 Posts
It must have been the 800mhz 128mb of ram Compaq presario I hooked up and start folding with, that put us to 45.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Great work people

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
ill see about geting a elementary school my mom is principal at online mayby even the school district if i can talk to the superintendent but that is unlikely but if i do its the 7th bigest district in texas

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by swayne
View Post

ill see about geting a elementary school my mom is principal at online mayby even the school district if i can talk to the superintendent but that is unlikely but if i do its the 7th bigest district in texas

That would be big help

·
OCN Dinosaurian Member
1,972 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by D3DAiM
View Post

That would be big help

Huge even! It will take a really good presentation but I think it's possible. Could even make newspaper headlines. School district helping to find a cure.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
alejandro89 is folding for my school. There's about 20 PCs running but he doesn't seem to make that much progress ..
He never posted here though...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts