Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiggy2k7 View Post
what was your post about ???
if he mentions that moderators will delete it lol so you wont ever know the answer

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Then I would suggest you click on the last link in my sig and read up on the Rules for instance another one your close to breaking:

Quote:
You may NOT:

* Discuss any form of Piracy or DMCA violations (for additional information click here)
* Create multiple accounts for any reason
* Give rep to anyone else who shares a computer with you or that you personally know
* Give rep to someone for the purposes of artificially inflating their rep or for any other reason other than to reward a post that benefits the forum and its members
* Misrepresent yourself as being staff from Overclock.net or anyone else who you are not
* You are not to make your login credentials or other sensitive account information available to others by any means, for any reason.
* Use profanity. This includes the use of symbols, abbreviations, or acronyms to circumvent the no profanity rule.
* Post personally identifiable information or anything else that may jeopardize your privacy and/or safety or that of others
* Post questions/remarks relating to a member being banned from the Overclock.net forum or game server. Please contact overclock.net staff directly.
* Post questions/remarks pertaining to infractions, warnings or deleted posts. Please contact overclock.net staff directly.
* Partake in discussions about politics, race or religion or promote your own views in this area through any other means
* Have a signature that exceeds 8 lines in length, or use larger than # 3 font in signatures.
* Ask for price appraisals outside of the Appraisals forum. This is viewed as circumventing the forum's For Sale/Trade rules.
* Ask for reputation
* Offer reputation for any reason
* Post external links in your profile or signature
* Negatively comment on products or prices of the products posted in the For Sale section
* Discuss the circumvention of security-related applications
* Discuss any other action, substance, or product that is deemed to be illegal in either the US/Canada or the municipality in which you reside.
* Ask for free parts or services. (No cyber begging)
* PM members with the intent to sell items or services.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I can say is it's good to be aware of the rules because some of the rules in a specific forum may tell you what you can and cannot do in a different forum. And then there are other rules too....like the ones listed in the previous post. Lots of rules to follow.

And I didn't know there was an appraisal section or I would have went there and been forced to read the rules when I couldn't post due to lack of rep points. Again I apologize for breaking the rules.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
5% should be the rep to posts ratio cutoff point where posts are just collapsed by default...

with a little disclaimer....
[+] Warning, repeated exposure may reduce cognitive functions

with users below 0.1% blockable via the CP...

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNERROR View Post
5% should be the rep to posts ratio cutoff point where posts are just collapsed by default...

with a little disclaimer....
[+] Warning, repeated exposure may reduce cognitive functions

with users below 0.1% blockable via the CP...
HERE<---Suggestion forums that away

1 - 10 of 10 Posts