Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow this team is doing some serious folding, But we need more help to get to first place. ( I never thought we would ever get this close) LOL

Anybody got any spare power???????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
xms is seriously kickin butt...hes climbed a ton of spots...well, past me at least.

Quote:


Originally Posted by Crash

XMS is kickin butt.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,589 Posts
I know I got my butt handed to me...but yeah, XMS is rockin...

Keep on keepin on Gibant!! (I will be back for you...)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
I have 2 cpus running, soon to be 3, maybe even tomorrow. All will be 3.0Ghz or above. After X-mas, I plan on adding another 3 boxes, all around 3Ghz as well. Looking to move up in rankings
I already went from last place to 59 in under 2 weeks, not too shabby. Keep up the good work guys!

P.S. You guys got me hooked on [email protected] Never looking back!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

what do u mean 59 your in 66 lol

Go to the stats page, it says 59.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
last i checked i was in 53..... trying to recruite some folders from another forum I am in... If you like cars and fast women... or is that fast cars and women.... a crap both are good..... www.revscene.net.... will try to get the admins to promote it might as well join up here and get one team rocking
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Xavier1421

I know I got my butt handed to me...but yeah, XMS is rockin...

Keep on keepin on Gibant!! (I will be back for you...)


Wow...how did i miss these threads!!!

I'm gonna be adding some more HP for us in the next week or so. Lets hope we can realy put oc.net on the map


-Update: Just added another 4x 3.0ghz p4's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Xavier1421

I know I got my butt handed to me...but yeah, XMS is rockin...

Keep on keepin on Gibant!! (I will be back for you...)

It was a good battle while it lasted. Unfortunately youve had to cut a few of your rigs down but I'll keep my eyes open. You'll be back of that I can be sure. The lead will undoubtably go to XMS. While theyre not his personal machines he is contributing heavily to the OC team.

I cant compete with a school full. As for earning the prize money......... mmm......Questionable.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by gibant1

It was a good battle while it lasted. Unfortunately youve had to cut a few of your rigs down but I'll keep my eyes open. You'll be back of that I can be sure. The lead will undoubtably go to XMS. While theyre not his personal machines he is contributing heavily to the OC team.

I cant compete with a school full. As for earning the prize money......... mmm......Questionable.

...all of the 24/7 machines are my servers. The rest are my home machines/some friends machines, and my 2 office machines
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

...all of the 24/7 machines are my servers. The rest are my home machines/some friends machines, and my 2 office machines

Yes that's fine mate. I'm just saying that up until now it's been personal machines. (Personally owned) not ones that have been commandeered in the name of the cause.

It's a bit like having the benchmarking league and me using a Cray XT-3 from work.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by gibant1

Yes that's fine mate. I'm just saying that up until now it's been personal machines. (Personally owned) not ones that have been commandeered in the name of the cause.

Yeah i know what you mean. We should have a seperate league where just 1 computer per person is allowed.

As you say, at the end of the day its about the cause tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Yeah i know what you mean. We should have a seperate league where just 1 computer per person is allowed.

As you say, at the end of the day its about the cause tho.

As you say it's all for the greater good.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by gibant1

As you say it's all for the greater good.

Yup


Me and you should join forces under the name of gibxms, and then kick some serious @$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Yup


Me and you should join forces under the name of gibxms, and then kick some serious @$$

Then again it's been a long time since England came 1st and 2nd at anything.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top