Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Twin Turbski
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go here to download version 2.10:

Once downloaded and unzipped, you need to right click on the application and run as administrator. The program will give you an error if you don't open it with admin privileges.

Current Leaderboard:
Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Pattern

First and foremost, be sure to set your thread count properly, highlighted in the snip below.

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

Next, select the second bullet, the 1024M run:
The longer run will ensure your overclock is relatively stable

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology

Once the bench test completes, chose "view scores" from the menu:
Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Parallel

Once score is displayed, bring up CPUz next to it and take a snip of your result and hardware configuration, like this:

Rectangle Azure Font Screenshot Software

Just diving into this one for the first time so feel free to offer suggestions, advice, etc on how we can make this more fair/competitive for everyone. If we get enough interest I will create a leaderboard.

PS: Remember to set the thread count to as many logical cores as your processor has. It always defaults back to 4.

Attachments

• Rep+
Reactions: rdr09

·
Twin Turbski
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
9600KF @ 5.1GHz
seems Im having some flow rate problems with this loop because I have run this benchmark at 5300mhz before with no issues. Consequently, I have another pump and 120mm radiator and new lines on the way... Oh well, this is the best I can do for now...
Computer Azure Rectangle Personal computer Font

·
Registered
27 Posts
Prime 2.1 is buggy. and 2 thing why you not use BenchMate
then you will see if someone not cheting hapet enabled and hasch rate valid 2 screen
From that program you can send results on Hwbot .

Product Font Screenshot Software Multimedia
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
27 Posts
And third thing you can do multiple benchmarks and send results after all .
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

• Rep+
Reactions: storm-chaser

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Font Screenshot Technology Software Multimedia

• Rep+

·
Twin Turbski
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We can have verifications for the leaders here to make sure the scores are legit. I am inclined to keep this benchmark as is for now, however, we can use benchmate in other, future competitions. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Prime 2.1 is buggy. and 2 thing why you not use BenchMate
then you will see if someone not cheting hapet enabled and hasch rate valid 2 screen
From that program you can send results on Hwbot .
Benchmate uses version 1.55. I'm not sure why, but it's around 15% faster than 2.10 on everything I've run it on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
@JSHamlet234 becosue ver 2.1 is buggy, and not work propetly.
Same reason he is not used on Hwbot
Photograph Light Product Computer Font

·
Twin Turbski
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@JSHamlet234 becosue ver 2.1 is buggy, and not work propetly.
Same reason he is not used on Hwbot View attachment 2525918
It's not "buggy" the scores simply don't translate over from older versions of wprime. Everyone here has to use version 2.1, so the results will still be legit and consistent because we are all running the same test engine. In other words, the results will be meaningful here, even with v2.10

HWBOT uses one authorized version of numerous benchmarks to avoid apples-to-oranges comparisons. If everyone is using the same version then the results are meaningful. As an example, you will notice similar differences with Unigine Heaven 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0. You have to pay close attention to the software version before you get overly excited or disappointed when comparing your score to someone else's because the difference in scores can be fairly great running a different software version than the person you are comparing scores with.

So we will keep the benchmark open as is. I encourage you to submit your results here and if you want to continue chatting about version variations, please PM me.

·
Twin Turbski
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So far so good... thanks for the interest guys.

I will start building a leaderboard tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
MSI Z490 Ace
10900KF 5.3 all-core 4.8 cache 1.416v before LLC / AC/DC droop
2x16GB Trident-Z Neo @ 4400 17-17-17-38-328-2T
Full custom water with EK XRES 140 w/ sleeved D5 PWM @ 100%, Nemesis GTX 420 + 240 push-pull + Supremacy EVO direct-die with Liquid Ultra

Light Font Screenshot Software Technology

Score isn't as high as it can be since it was throttling slightly. I have OCTVB -2 set to 75c and it hit 75c a few times so it limited to 5.1 a few times.
I'll re-run it without OCTVB throttling to see how high it gets on full 5.3.

EDIT: It barely throttled at all but it is half a second faster without OCTVB :p

Light Product Black Font Screenshot

• Rep+
1,180 Posts
6900K 4.4 with 4.5 at the best core, 3400 C13 RAM with tuned subtimings

Organism Screenshot Font Rectangle Software

·
Premium Member
20,738 Posts
OC'ed using Bus Speed set to 101.

Attachments

• Rep+

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
OC'ed using Bus Speed set to 101.
That RAM don't go tighter then that? I expected a 5900x to slam my 10900KF way harder then it did lol.

·
Premium Member
20,738 Posts
That RAM don't go tighter then that? I expected a 5900x to slam my 10900KF way harder then it did lol.
I noticed. LOL. That RAM is 90$, so i don't expect much from it. My B-Dies are in another rig that needs it more. CPU is pretty much stock. Everything is cheap including the cpu block for 35$.

EDIT: Here you should be able to match this at 5.4GHz.

Attachments

• Rep+
1 - 20 of 62 Posts