4,196 Posts
I got one right here for you.
Not sure why you need to make this post as there should be stock

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I got one right here for you.
Not sure why you need to make this post as there should be stock

He wants an used one for cheaper thats why. Should post on hardwareswap reddit.

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
He wants an used one for cheaper thats why. Should post on hardwareswap reddit.
Yeah kind of figured. If so OP should of stated that.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Yeah kind of figured. If so OP should of stated that.
I would say anyone have free optimus stuff (or shipping only) is what the reddit group is looking for. They go by the 30-40% value of waterparts original value (optimus, heatkiller, aquacomptuer = ekwb, barrows used pricing). That's my experience with that group.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
My advice is watch out for the group who will jump to Alderlake in the next couple months. LGA1700 is likely going to require new block and any of us going to it, will have to likely throw out our optimus block. That's who the OP should target.

·
I can count to potato
1,038 Posts
PM'd

·
H₂O Aficionado
4,782 Posts
@Section31 Out of curiosity (sorry OP for derailing), did you order directly in Canada from Optimus? If so, were there any import or additional fees?

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
@Section31 Out of curiosity (sorry OP for derailing), did you order directly in Canada from Optimus? If so, were there any import or additional fees?
When it was USPS, there was no charges possibly (CBSA forgets). Now that it's DHL/UPS, guarantee to have some processing fees (10-20cad) + your province sales tax/gst or hst.

• Rep+
Reactions: Slaughtahouse

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Optimus backorder time is on the longer side now unfortunately.. I would suggest waiting out for new one though with how sensitive optimus coldplate is for any residue in your system. Not sure you want to invest time into cleaning there blocks.

I suspect most of them used have some degree of residue(gunk/etc) that is stuck within the microchannels. If you mind this, i suggest you wait it out for new one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts