Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to buy a taller case to mod. I don't want to spend to much on the case itself due to what i am planning on doing to it. once i get the case i will start posting pics of my modding process
any links to cases or anyone wanting to sell one would be awesome! I can't post this in the correct section because i don't have the rep to yet
haha sorry!

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Look for Chieftec/Chenming cases.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the problem with those is i want to do a paint job on the case and i don't want to cut into a case that is more then $50 haha. this is going to be my first case and i don't want to screw something that is already good up LOL

·
I like computers
7,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by richardshewfelt
View Post

You could pick up a nice cm690, i have one and i find it decently tall, also looks very eye catching before mods.

The case is nowhere near tall man, it is actually pretty small.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want one about the size of the Chieftec/Chenming cases and maybe a bit taller. I want to be able to have room to mount a 120MM fan on the back right by my cpu cooler like this (my current setup: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6344/img00029.jpg) and one on top, one in front and one on the side panel i am going to be putting in. thanks for all your suggestions and help

·
Premium Member
6,125 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.