Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bundle because it isn't a complete system but i don't know where to put it, so..

• i7 6900K from Siliconlottery, 4.5GHz all 8 cores, 3.6GHz cache, 1.42V on air, 1.39V on water. Can clock 4.6 easy on a 1.25 ratio.
  • Gskill Trident 32GBs (4modules of 8GBs each) all running at 3400, 16-18-18-36, 1.43V, properly interleaved and everything.
  • The flagship Gigabyte motherboard at the time, Designare X99, above spec settings saved and running as default, so literally a plug and play for you.
  • Samsung 960 Pro, 1TB, zero errors. Useless cover removed and replaced with real copper, black powder-coated individual heatshrinks. Has never throttled on me, even during synthetics.
  • Aqua Computer NVMe PCIe bracket for the above NVMe. Has a proper Amphenol header, none of that Chinese crap they use elsewhere.
  • Just so as to complete this, in case say you have an APU currently and will need some graphics, an MSI GT1030, 2Gbps, passively cooled, dual slot, 1 DP and 1 HDMI header.
System is in perfect condition and hasn't run much, last two years i was away so it's just been sitting there, before those a very mild and infrequent use. No "eXXXtreme" OCing, no folding, no "competitions".
Your average closet user spending money for no reason :)
(those that know me will recall that with my line of work .. no time)
Am based in EU, but can ship anywhere.

Am asking for 400euro + shipping.
Bank deposit or Paypal.
No gift cards, no, no, no refunds. To repeat what i've said elsewhere:
Being burned three times in the last two years, with the whole EU-shake-hands-consumer first policies they've forced Paypal to make.
Return after return, because seller didn't specify the milimeters, only the centimeters; because seller should have told me i wouldn't get his hand along with the camera, how could i know, etc etc.

Been here for a few years, with the rep you see, with few people that can vouch for me, with a couple of 100% market feedbacks on my name.
You agree to purchase from me because you can trust me, not because you're taking a gamble; you aren't. You'll get my cell phone, landline, address, etc on top.
Will obviously understand if you view this differently, allow us to peacefully differ please.

Thank you for reading, pics following:

Passive circuit component Circuit component Light Black Handwriting

Circuit component Passive circuit component Computer hardware Electronic component Engineering

Circuit component Passive circuit component Electronic instrument Hardware programmer Electronic component

Passive circuit component Circuit component Light Electronic component Electronic engineering

Laptop accessory Office equipment Font Personal computer hardware Computer hardware

Passive circuit component Circuit component Electronic instrument Hardware programmer Computer hardware

What you see above is what you get, no boxes, no stock covers.
Nothing sold individualy, please refrain from asking.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Bundle because it isn't a complete system but i don't know where to put it, so..

• i7 6900K from Siliconlottery, 4.5GHz all 8 cores, 3.6GHz cache, 1.42V on air, 1.39V on water. Can clock 4.6 easy on a 1.25 ratio.
  • Gskill Trident 32GBs (4modules of 8GBs each) all running at 3400, 16-18-18-36, 1.43V, properly interleaved and everything.
  • The flagship Gigabyte motherboard at the time, Designare X99, above spec settings saved and running as default, so literally a plug and play for you.
  • Samsung 960 Pro, 1TB, zero errors. Useless cover removed and replaced with real copper, black powder-coated individual heatshrinks. Has never throttled on me, even during synthetics.
  • Aqua Computer NVMe PCIe bracket for the above NVMe. Has a proper Amphenol header, none of that Chinese crap they use elsewhere.
  • Just so as to complete this, in case say you have an APU currently and will need some graphics, an MSI GT1030, 2Gbps, passively cooled, dual slot, 1 DP and 1 HDMI header.
System is in perfect condition and hasn't run much, last two years i was away so it's just been sitting there, before those a very mild and infrequent use. No "eXXXtreme" OCing, no folding, no "competitions".
Your average closet user spending money for no reason :)
(those that know me will recall that with my line of work .. no time)
Am based in EU, but can ship anywhere.

Am asking for 400euro + shipping.
Bank deposit or Paypal friends and family.
No gift cards, no, no, no refunds. To repeat what i've said elsewhere:
Being burned three times in the last two years, with the whole EU-shake-hands-consumer first policies they've forced Paypal to make.
Return after return, because seller didn't specify the milimeters, only the centimeters; because seller should have told me i wouldn't get his hand along with the camera, how could i know, etc etc.

Been here for a few years, with the rep you see, with few people that can vouch for me, with a couple of 100% market feedbacks on my name.
You agree to purchase from me because you can trust me, not because you're taking a gamble; you aren't. You'll get my cell phone, landline, address, etc on top.
Will obviously understand if you view this differently, allow us to peacefully differ please.

Thank you for reading, pics following:

View attachment 2524252

View attachment 2524253

View attachment 2524254

View attachment 2524255

View attachment 2524256

What you see above is what you get, no boxes, no stock covers.
Nothing sold individualy, please refrain from asking.
Its against our terms and service to ask for paypal friends and family.

·
Turtle Lives Matter
4,979 Posts
Looks like the other recent market scammers that took over members' accounts. No stickies, against ToS.

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jesus Christ, what is it with you people... you voluntarily policing or something? This much free time on your hands? Find a life folks, really.
Not hacked, never been hacked; it's really me :)
Will edit post to add a sticker photo.

You remind me (both you and the other [self-redacted adjective] above), of that one person in primary school, pointing fingers or 'telling' what the other kids did, lol. In between all the slapping they got that is..
Have you still not passed that stage? You must be much older by now one ventures to presume.
well.. physically at least..

As to the pic, incoming.

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There my -seemingly mind, no accusations- dysfunctional humanoids, sorted.
Jeesus.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Jesus Christ, what is it with you people... you voluntarily policing or something? This much free time on your hands? Find a life folks, really.
Not hacked, never been hacked; it's really me :)
Will edit post to add a sticker photo.

You remind me (both you and the other [self-redacted adjective] above), of that one person in primary school, pointing fingers or 'telling' what the other kids did, lol. In between all the slapping they got that is..
Have you still not passed that stage? You must be much older by now one ventures to presume.
well.. physically at least..

As to the pic, incoming.
Look if you cant follow the terms of service on a damm forum you dont need to be on it. Grow up. Were just giving you a heads-up a admin could just delete your thread you know.

·
Tetrapyloctomist
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Much appreciated. No one asked you, but you had to do it anyway. For my own good. Very American.

Now if i may kindly request you folks only post here if you're interested in buying? Kindly.
My thanks once more.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Now if i may kindly request you folks only post here if you're interested in buying?
Now thats tipped me over the edge

😂😂

• Rep+
Reactions: Aenra
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.