Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats all that about then..see attached screen shot.

...And admin, if you are planning to buy that domain, you have far too much money...

This domain name - www.graphicscards.net is for sale. Price - $1,500

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

Well, he says you can buy a car with the money they want for oc.net.

And thats easily believable too... I've had some pretty nice offers for my ******* domain name...but i like it too much!!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

And thats easily believable too... I've had some pretty nice offers for my ******* domain name...but i like it too much!!

lol, you dont have anything there
, use the damn thing.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

lol, you dont have anything there
, use the damn thing.

There used to be something there, but now i am toying with what to do with it next. Something that encorporates the letters X M S.....

anyway, for the time being, i get a very cool email address of xms{AT}*******

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Nah, you want to be a gmail hoe, it's fun! 1,000MB storage and all the crap you could ever want
I'm half tempted to make account just for spam and see how long it takes to fill up 1,000MBs

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Nah, you want to be a gmail hoe, it's fun! 1,000MB storage and all the crap you could ever want
I'm half tempted to make account just for spam and see how long it takes to fill up 1,000MBs

I am a gmail hoe!

Everyone says its crap because you get spam and keyword related products etc...but I have had none of that (yet?)

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Yeah, me neither, I like it, the interface is real nice and I don't even notice the ads

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

I can give you an XMS forwarding address if you want.

for example:

[email protected]******* forwards mail to [email protected] (or whatever your current email address is)

sweet, I'll take 10.

lol, joking...but that sounds nice

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

sweet, I'll take 10.

lol, joking...but that sounds nice

Well just tell me what address you want, and where you want it to go to and i'll set it up for you.

If anybody else wants one don't hesitate to ask...

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Whats all that about then..see attached screen shot.

...And admin, if you are planning to buy that domain, you have far too much money...

This domain name - www.graphicscards.net is for sale. Price - $1,500

Sorry about that. That domain name just expired yesterday (i just renewed it now) and it was dropped from the Registrars Authoritative servers without me noticing. The page you were seeing there was because that site's IP was still being used by non-authoritative name server. That page belonged to the person I bought the name from - no - not for the price listed there

The name should point to the Graphics Card forum again now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts