Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my X-Dreamer 2, going with a Shuttle an35. I have most of the front wires figured out. Where does the red/black twisted wire go? it has a 2 pin female connector. Alson the case came with a box of screws and stuff. in the box was a connectorit has 2 wires, plug on one end and a round object on the other end for?

·
Banned
313 Posts
Check your mobo instructions to see where to put all of the wires from the front of the case (the power wires should be on a picture of the mobo near the lower right corner)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpencerM

Check your mobo instructions to see where to put all of the wires from the front of the case

yea i am, there is no marking on the red/black wire, and i dont want to just stick it in a place

·
Registered
304 Posts
to add to my reply.. the motherboard manual should say there's a place for the
red and black connector.

It should say something like " Speaker +" i'm not too sure .

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpencerM

yeah, its not important, i never connect it anyways cause the computer beeps is @$$ of at you when it has a problem

ok thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
ya, but if the speaker isnt connected, and you do have a problem and you cant hear it... well your screwed, e.g. you have MBM5 to go off when the cpu reaches a certain temp, and your mobo dosnt have an automated Max core temp shutdown, well then your probably going to fry your chip.. i think... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts