Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Quick question for everyone. I got a new dell for school from my parents, and it had an x1300pro in it. So as the only part of the system I can overclock I tried to see what I could do with it.
I ran into 2 problems:
1. Nothing seems to be reading the clocks right except ATI tray tools and the ATITool 2.5beta. ATITool 2.4 doesn't read them at all (just says 0 for core and memory)
2. ATI tray tools lets me use the sliders to increase the clocks, but when you press apply, it just re-sets the sliders and doesn't apply the clocks. ATITool 2.5b crashes Windows when you try to overclock it.

Because the card is from Dell, are there special bios they use that mess with overclocking, or are the x1300 pro series just really unstable to begin with...

any advice would be awesome... oh I tried rivatuner too.. no go, wouldn't let me overclock it....

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres a screen shot.. also i forgot.. it says the bios are normal x1300pro speeds, but the actual clocks are underclocked a bit....

LL

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
My clocks are slightly lower like that also, no biggie I don't think. I was just doing some research and found that a company, Tul, were selling x1300 with OCed bios' to match them to pro's and selling them as pro's. That doesn't happen to be the brand of your vc is it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts