1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE:

SOLD to Stupid0303

REASON FOR SELLING:

I've recently decided to move to a single card solution and no longer have a use for these.

INLCUDED IN SALE

EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC
Original Packaging
Original Power Adapters

USAGE:

These were purchased from Micro Center during the first week of March 2014. I gamed with them occasionally but life was (and still is) busy so I would estimate less than 1 hour per week average during ownership. In fact, the desktop these were installed in has more or less been powered off for the last year or so.

These were never overclocked beyond the EVGA factory tune. I also used Precision to implement a more aggressive fan profile for better cooling.

CONDITION:

There is a little dust trapped under the plexi cooler cover but other than that they are in excellent, like-new condition.

These cards are currently registered with EVGA under my account. I am willing to assist, within reasonable limits, with RMA for the remainder of the warranty.

SHIPPING:

The advertised price includes insured, ground shipping with tracking. I prefer FedEx but can use another carrier upon request

TRADES:

No trades welcomed at this time

Thank you for looking! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

·
He bought?
2,290 Posts
Are both cards pending? nice deal btw.
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaches View Post

Are both cards pending? nice deal btw.
smile.gif
Good catch. Yes both cards are pending. If the deal falls through I will update the classified right away. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts