Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recenlty got my second Lightning puttet it in my machine and i did some benchmarks with it ( not overclocked yet ) i was wondering if they were actually any good since ive seen some other scores with almost the same score as me but not even sli'd.

so here are some screenshots of valley benchmark and 3dmark.
Valley

3Dmark

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/6041839

P15862

is this any good for this setup?, will my score increase alot when overclocking the 680's?
thanks in advance..

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharchaster View Post

IMO your score is quite good at stock. Maybe your CPU is holding your score...especially at [email protected] Ghz I assume you get 9100 - 9300 points.
someone said my ram sticks are holding my score also. they are 1600 Only. if i had like 2500Hz sticks i would see a bump also.
i really cant overclock my cpu more.. i dont want to go above 1.4V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idef1x View Post

Overclock them and you should see much higher scores.
im about to do that actually haha
tongue.gif
Figuring some stuff out first.
( flashing )
thanks for posts.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharchaster View Post

CPU and RAM is important for PhysX test...better RAM and CPU OC, then you will get a higher score.
cba to upgrade my cpu. for nothing needed atm.
was just wondering if this score was good for my setup..

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I see you have bought the new PSU you were talking about,congrats!
thumb.gif

I think your score is just fine,i get simular score on 3dmark physics with [email protected] 4.5Ghz and 1600Mhz Ram,your GPU score is freaking crazy though!!!! I get around 4000 graphics score at max
biggrin.gif
I'm jealous
biggrin.gif
Your CPU is definetely bottlenecking your synthetic scores,an i7 would do way better in 3dmark11 especially,in gaming - not so much so i woudn't worry
smile.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts