Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's going to be a plain simple Q. I'm getting X360. So which game(s) do u guys recommend between PDZero, NBA 2k6 or Comdemned Original?

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I dont have an XBOX 360 but Ive heard a lot of good things about Condemned

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You should probably get condemned, its pretty good. If you don't like horror games, PDZ is a good shooter.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, wait. u said comdemned is a horror game. is it like the fatal frame series? bcoz I'd say in horror genre those games r nice. either way I enjoy horror games.

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Definitely not PDZ, that game sucked hardcore. Anyways, out of those three I don't personally like any of them but I would probably get condemned if I had to, not a big fan of sports videogames and like I said, Perfect Dark Zero sucked.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, I did hear rumors that PDZero is kinda suck. Why is it suck? Not defending it though but Gamespot gave it editor's choice and its microsoft's ace. Eitherway, what would you prefer, Remonster?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmm, If I had to choose, I'd say Condemned. PD Zero is, functionally, a good game, but it's single player mode sucks due to poor storytelling and idiotic AI. However, if your just looking for a good online romp, this fits the bill. If your looking for a game with a d*mn good story, graphics, gameplay, and could care less about online, get Condemned. Dark, atmospheric. Good times.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd say that you(kyuubi naruto 2005) you uphold Comdemned very much. I knew many ppl talk much about that. and I've also heard that PDzero sucks. Hmm, now I'm really eager for that game. How bout Kameo?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Condemend

I got the 360 premium hdtv setup with my girlfriends 42 inch flatpanel hd tv
got the game last friday. Started playing friday afternoon. Totally blacked out room(i like playing my games with NO glare so I painted some cardboard and have it set up against our windows) it took me from friday till monday morning before work with a few hours sleep here and there.

I HAVENT HAD A DECENT NIGHTS SLEEP SINCE!

nightmares and tremors
Ive had to sleep on the couch because apparently im screaming in my sleep.

Oh quick hint

dont even bother with a gun except for in the beging
they are usless

well the shotgun is nice
:-D

Im gonna play it on insane this weekend and see if its any scarier.
:-D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whoa 0d3n, you setup ur hdtv with ur girlfrenSS. lucky thing huh!! from what u r saying, that game,condemned, sound real scary right? yeah, even I did that, blacking my room, when playin' fatal frame.of coz to live up the experience!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts