Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i've recieved my X850XT (non PE) today and i installed it straight away when i got home from school. I booted and i get visuals but then there were all these beeps and stuff. But it was becuase i didn't have the fan RPM sensor plugged in. Anyway i pressed F1 to continue then it had, error loading OS. So i rebooted pressed F1 again at the beeps, and it booted (just one fo those tihngs i guess). I got into windows and becuas ei had no drivers installed, it was at low res and stuff. Things started flashing and for about 3secs the computer when into the pre-boot mode where the little underscore flashes, then it flashed back to windows (weird stuff). Anyway, all is good no, my temps i ahvent tested for my CPU yet but at idle they've dropped about 9C-10C. I ran 3dMark 05 (on my plain screwed X800XT i got 5000), the score was 5681 with everything at stock clock (CPU, RAM & GPU, eveyrthing). i'm happy with that score as a should get over 6000 which is my goal. I havent ran any other tests yet but i will post scores when i run the other tests. I'll be overl****ign and stuff all weekend.

I've never OC'd such an expensive card before so i'll have a few nerves goin.

Anyway, thats all i ahve to say...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts