Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Haha, I am assuming this thread is all about the huge price difference? I don't think he is buying a new card Fishie..

Yeah, that's very expensive especially for a PCI-E Card. AGP Cards especially the X850XT is around 350$ ..I'm guessing that card is the Retail Price?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36

Why get that one when you can get this for just over $200?

I'm just saying, why would newegg have an x850xt even NEAR that price? They have like 4 of them at ~$200, but this one is over $400? lol.

·
Banned
1,131 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swifterzor

I'm just saying, why would newegg have an x850xt even NEAR that price? They have like 4 of them at ~$200, but this one is over $400? lol.

well, i hate newegg because of its few details included with each product...but for all we know that one might be super factory OC, extra super cooling with modified GPU made OC friendly with super memory? x) you never know (especially with newegg
)

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmay7

well, i hate newegg because of its few details included with each product...but for all we know that one might be super factory OC, extra super cooling with modified GPU made OC friendly with super memory? x) you never know (especially with newegg
)

LOL ummm no...they are the same cards.... no super mega extreme hyper OCing chips on it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts