Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just wondering what games are you waiting for to come out on Xbox 360? I'm waiting for Gears of War, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Duke Nukem Forever(probably not), and Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Just as some newer titles except for DNF witch is most likely not due out in 2007.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
... haha, I cant believe you actually mentioned Duke Nukem: Forever

I dont plan on getting an xbox 360 any time soon so Ill probably be buying new games on my pc, but Gears of War, Oblivion and Huxley are 3 games Im looking forward to... plenty of others but those are off the top of my head

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Eeh. Duke and Elder Scrolls are both PC games. It's probably going to take some games that I can't get on a PC to spark serious interest in me. Or at least games that I think play better on consoles than on a PC, like a sports game or fighter. Definitely not FPS or RPGs, the PC is king in both those areas.

So I guess I'm looking for Halo 3, or the next iteration of Madden or Tiger Woods (since neither of them got overwhelming reviews in their first X360 incarnation). Beyond that, it's an "I'll know it when I see it" situation for me, I'm not going to get sucked into a bunch of hype about upcoming games. Been there, done that for 20 years. You always wind up disappointed.

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
halo 3, period.
i love the halo series, mainly the multiplayer, seriously, i have H2, and live, and it just never gets old. the story isnt as important to me, but its just a fun game

BUUUUT, i bet h3 might also be for vista so i may sell my 360 if its for the PC.

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Im looking forward to Huxley but I'll be getting it for PC....The cool part is PC players and Xbox360 players of Huxley get to coexist in one online multiplayer world, think WoW but with guns and stuff but imagine if some players were on their PCs and others were on their Xbox360's! I think this is a great idea since me and the half of my friends with kick arse gaming machines are getting it for PC and the other half of my friends are getting it for the Xbox360 so it'll be nice to be able to all play together

Oh and how could I forget Halo 3 lol. I was one of the few NOT dissappointed by Halo 2, I though it was an amazing game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.