Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm constantly facing problems with in-game controls due to their lack of custom tailoring possibility)
There are always a few button layots to choose from, but you cannot remap anything as you wish.

For example I want to use "X" button to "RUN" in "Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster" instead of "B" button.

How can I do it?

(Maybe there is any universal software or tweaking hint that can help you?)

·
Getting used to 'new'
5,126 Posts
MotionInJoy allows me to use my third party PS3 controller as a 360 controller for emulators and a game I've got that won't work at all with it by default. It's a little confusing at first, but you can remap inputs from different devices with it.
You should be able to map your controller to swap the buttons around that your want.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try MotionInJoy if it can swap the buttons around.
As for the Xpadder, I've never found any way to swap buttons there. As far as I know you can only assign keyboard buttons for your gamepad with it. But if I'm wrong, provide me with a tutorial please)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuNDa View Post

x360ce: http://www.x360ce.com/
Well I couldn't swap buttons around there, couldn't find anything like that. But anyway, it is a quite sophisticated method. I don't understand why we just can't remap buttons in game options like we used to do all along
biggrin.gif

I found a program named " Durazno v0.6-18 " - it does exactly what I want, super easy and understandable, though it doesn't seem to be very popular and known, so it may have a lack of support for many games or even newer Windows versions etc.

·
Have you seen my Baseball
864 Posts
I know that a wireless 360 dongle and a wired will work together. I've never personally used two wired 360 controllers, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The one i am using is working beautifully just concerned before purchasing 2nd one for versus mode.My concern is that the pc might see both controllers as player 1 gamepad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts