Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have here a 4870 in outstanding condition with all of the original boxing and accessory's

I am currently the first owner on the double lifetime warranty and would be willing to transfer my first lifetime warranty over to the buyer so they in turn have not one but two lifetime warranty's

Let me know if your price is shipped or not
LL

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
150$

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
$125.00 shipped

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
I'd say around $150 would be the high-end. $120 would ensure a pretty quick sale.

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
9,986 Posts
well i would say 150 shipped i have seen them on eBay for 168 and up

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by philhalo66 View Post
well i would say 150 shipped i have seen them on eBay for 168 and up
If he's trying to sell here and fast I'd say $125 shipped.

Anything higher than that and he should go the eBay route.

·
Premium Member
4,678 Posts
They are selling between $150 and $160 on ebay. A quick sale on OCN $120 shipped no warranty. $135 with second warranty.

·
semi-legit
7,980 Posts
$120-125 is the sweet spot for this.

You could ask a bit more, but 4890s go for $160 here, so you need to keep pricing attractive enough where buyers will be less likely to consider a more expensive option.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~CS~
View Post

125$ shipped

What do you mean 2 warranty's ? Has the card been registered at all ?If you did not register card within 30 days it has no warranty . if so 110 shipped .

There is a way to transfer the first warranty without XFX knowing so if the buyer is cool with that then we can do that

Otherwise they would receive the second lifetime warranty

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Which version is it?

V1 (reverence): $150 shipped
V2 (looks reference, but no detachable ram/vrm plate): $120 shipped
V3 (the one with the 4770 cooler): $70 shipped

The first one is worth a lot because its the only model XFX makes that doesn't require aftermarket cooling. The second one is still worth a bit because it still has a reference PCB. The third one doesn't have a digital VRM and the cooler isn't anywhere near adequate, so its basically worthless unless you're upgrading from like an 8600GT.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by nathris
View Post

Which version is it?

V1 (reverence): $150 shipped
V2 (looks reference, but no detachable ram/vrm plate): $120 shipped
V3 (the one with the 4770 cooler): $70 shipped

The first one is worth a lot because its the only model XFX makes that doesn't require aftermarket cooling. The second one is still worth a bit because it still has a reference PCB. The third one doesn't have a digital VRM and the cooler isn't anywhere near adequate, so its basically worthless unless you're upgrading from like an 8600GT.

It should be the V1...i removed the heatsink on it to replace the TIM and the cooler comes off with no ram/vrm plates visible...just the single large heatsink

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
I'd say $125 shipped CONUS, elsewhere $120 + buyer's choice of shipping

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rewindlabs View Post
It should be the V1...i removed the heatsink on it to replace the TIM and the cooler comes off with no ram/vrm plates visible...just the single large heatsink

Thats the V1

The fact that its using the stock cooler pretty much eliminates the fact that its used, since the vast majority of 4870s have cooling/noise issues.

Simply put, you cannot buy a new video card for under $170 that is better than this card.

If I was planning on going CF I wouldn't buy any other model.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts