Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i installed my FS-V7 and i can't get the core to go past 650mhz without some kinda of weird effect... when i test the clocks it locks up and when i try to run aquamark it ran good but it locked up for like 1min when it was started up...

Maybe need more voltage?

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
I bet you didn't get it seated well. Take it off, and clean with alcohol, and try reseating it....and dont bend the crap outta the card like I did the first time, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
How is that so bad? Stock is about 560, right?

I'd try the voltmod...temps seem pretty good so it should be relatively safe. If that doesn't help much, obviously take off the voltmod...

EDIT: lmao I forgot the link!

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,729 Posts
Erm 650Mhz on the core is REALLY good on stock volts.

Be happy.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sorry that didn't work for you... The best I could manage stock was 647 soo.. your prolly about maxxed without a v-mod... I have tried to find mods for other 7600 boards but so far no luck.

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
darn... best OC site i have seen yet and no mods for my video card D';

Anyone know how to find out how to do one?
the stock Core voltage is 1.3v

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
If you REALLY want to find out how to do it, I'd recommend using a multimeter to measure every little resistor and finding the one that corresponds to the vcore...that's the ******ed way...

Are the resistors numbered the same? Are they numbered at all on yours? It's hard to see...

That's all I got...

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
let me take it out and get a bigger picture of it... i don't want to poke around on it ether... i don't even know if this dam thing is a multimeter.. lol.. still learning the advanced stuff

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,729 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. Learn at least a bit more before going around coloring your graphics card.

Read around a bit.

If you really need to know, just poke around on the card until you find the resistor with the same resistance as the ones indicated on the normal vmod.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts