Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my new computer up and running, as of now I am using the built in hdmi out on the motherboard. I installed windows 7 without any problems but for some reason after windows is installed and it fully boots my LCD (lg 37ld450) says there is no signal. This happens after the windows logo disappears and the computer is loading up the windows screen (desktop). I have unplugged and plugged it back from both the tv n computer with no luck. I know it is not my tv %100.

·
Registered
533 Posts
might be a driver issue. can you boot into safe mode? try reinstalling gfx drivers.

·
Premium Member
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by infomancer View Post
might be a driver issue. can you boot into safe mode? try reinstalling gfx drivers.
Ok I'll try safe mode and post back

·
Premium Member
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I booted in safe mode and it says windows p can not complete install in safe mode

·
Registered
533 Posts
when you installed windows, did you upgrade or do a fresh install? try using the windows recovery (startup repair) and go into safe mode again. if not, i suspect that your windows installation may not have installed properly. reformat your hard drive and try reinstalling windows.

hope it helps

·
Premium Member
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: working fine through RGB cable

Quote:

Originally Posted by infomancer View Post
when you installed windows, did you upgrade or do a fresh install? try using the windows recovery (startup repair) and go into safe mode again. if not, i suspect that your windows installation may not have installed properly. reformat your hard drive and try reinstalling windows.

hope it helps
I did a fresh install Im hoping updating the mobo to the new drivers will fix the hdmi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts