Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those not familiar, awesome web comic XKCD occasionally releases a 'map of the web', where an entertaining geographic landscape is created to represent the relative size of assorted internet groups.

Today, the most recent iteration was released; and we're thrilled to realize that we we're included on our own little island in the Forums region!

Give the full map a look here:

http://xkcd.com/802_large/

If you're really fond of it, you can buy a poster from XKCD's site - I might do just that.

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
I'm kinda sad it just says overclock and not overclock.net, or OCN.

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by esocid View Post
We should invade NeoGaf. Need more land.
I'm with you. Let's go over to NeoGAF and declare war for the purpose of expanding our borders!

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmist View Post
I'm with you. Let's go over to NeoGAF and declare war for the purpose of expanding our borders!
You realize that I do have a Mech army in waiting and need a Wingman right Redmist?

·
Is he still around?!
11,240 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by esocid View Post
We should invade NeoGaf. Need more land.
Only on OCN!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilGear44 View Post
EDIT: damn. too slow.
Bwahahaha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaredvcxz View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I'm scared of how close we are to 4chan...
I'm scurred.

·
No desktop currently :(
2,134 Posts
Damn, I rushed here thinking I was the first to make such an awesome discovery, only to have my dreams crushed when I searched before posting and this thread came up :'(

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_0ctogon
View Post

Damn, I rushed here thinking I was the first to make such an awesome discovery, only to have my dreams crushed when I searched before posting and this thread came up :'(

It was actually our platform development team that sent it to admin early this morning - of course, the programmers were first to be checking out XKCD today.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts