Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm giving away my old XpressEZ XM radio with car kit plus a promotional code for first 3 months free + waived activation fee. I'll be picking a winner on July 20th. If you win, expect to pay shipping of up to $10 (I'll give exact amount after shipping) but no more that that unless you're outside of US48.

Requirements:
250 150 reps or OCN staff
No negative trader rating

Question:
What is the channel number of my favorite XM channel?
(Anywhere from 0 to 247. The closest answer wins. Randomizer will be used if there are multiple winners.)

Good luck!

Favorite Channel: 84 - Chill
Winner: beret9987

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
View Post

I'm giving away my old XpressEZ XM radio with car kit plus a promotional code for first 3 months free + waived activation fee. I'll be picking a winner on July 20th. If you win, expect to pay shipping of up to $10 (I'll give exact amount after shipping) but no more that that unless you're outside of US48.

Requirements:
250 reps or OCN staff
No negative trader rating

Question:
What is the channel number of my favorite XM channel?
(Anywhere from 0 to 247. The closest answer wins. Randomizer will be used if there are multiple winners.)

Good luck!

Channel 101

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
For those interested, I'm pretty sure you have to give a credit card number to accept this offer, so make sure you use a VCC. Once XM has your credit card info they absolutely refuse to cancel your subscription. It's almost as bad as dealing with the old AOL.

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liability
View Post

For those interested, I'm pretty sure you have to give a credit card number to accept this offer, so make sure you use a VCC. Once XM has your credit card info they absolutely refuse to cancel your subscription. It's almost as bad as dealing with the old AOL.

I just use my debit card. Besides, when you call to cancel, they'll give you a few months free to keep you in. I had no problems canceling this radio. Trick is to hit 0 for a human operator as soon as the call connects.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadamir View Post
I'm guessing it's 145. I can't win so can I give it to someone above or something.
You're not eligible to even take part. Don't bother posting. XD

I say 82

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Channel 83

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.