Xmas give away!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as we have all these spare parts lying around and need to make room for future endeavours...

Maybe we can try something new and send off some presents for the willing and the needy Overclocker!!!

I think maybe a Secret Santa or something where a member post something that they NEED...this is very important as this is a very expensive idea...but we can try to do what we can for someone to complete or upgrade a build in some way be either a RAM HS or some actual memory...feel me?
And if it's light...pay for the shipping...most of us aren't broke or anything so...
Let's do something besides answer questions this year.
I'll be Pming some Directors and Mods so we can make the way of travel of these things fast as possible since we only have a few days.
So please feel free to rummage through some old stuff even if it's a floppy drive..LOL(I have 3..).
********NOTE********
Positive content only...nothing Off topic
Well?

·
Registered
303 Posts
this is a cool idea, if people only posted if they need something. but i have to be pessimistic but lots of people aren't always honest

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
yeah... Maybe there should be a charity section

Everything has its Positives and Negatives, though.

Actually, random exchanges!!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I have a 16MB AGP riva if that would be an improvement... Too bad my FX5500 crapped out. If I get 30 bucks, I might buy it for ya. I'm broke atm, though.
Lets hope I win the school yearbook contest for $25!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Well the idea is great and it's lot's of fun...I already gave 2 sets of (2x512) of ram and a 6600gt...but I might be able to dig something up for you probn...How you gonna handle it?? If you come up with someone or something specific let me know by PM..Merry Christmas OCN!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
lol people just have gfx cards laying around and im stuck with a geforce2 mx400 lol

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by matman40
View Post

im in need look at my specs.. (cries to him self)

hey buddy wanna GeFforce4 Ti 32mb?

i need UV green stuff, namely fans/sleeving

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
I have two shoeboxes full of random heatsinks, cables, fans, and shrouds. Some of it might be useful to modders or someone. I've just been too lazy to take pictures of them. I wouldn't mind give em away.

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
he is getting a:

Quote:

The MSI G4Ti4200-TD is based on the nVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 card. It features 128MB DDR SDRAM, a 256-bit graphics core, memory bandwidth of 8GB/second, 4 billion AA samples/second fill rate, and supports OpenGL ICD, and DirectX. Driver support for Windows 95 OSR2, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP.

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Great idea but I don't have much to give away lol. If anybody wants some broken RAM chips and a pin-less CPU, GIVE ME A PM

·
Banned
1,362 Posts
i dont think this is a please give me stuff thread its a "if you have anything to giveaway" not to ask for anything

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
well if you ask people think about what they have. I was thinking "damn, what do i have to give away..." and i saw "I need a better video card" and i walked out to the shed and grabbed my old emachine and snatched the GFX card out of it

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.