Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 193 of 193 Posts

· Registered
5,416 Posts
i like this rule

"no avatar, no entry"

;)

jk jk. maybe, just maybe, if someone wins by scamming, they'll feel like the soulless prick they are, and possibly reneg.
I agree there should be more rules for normal contests. However its an Xmas one, and people should all have the opportunity. I've been giving away some free items on reddit and the only price is they offer something back in return to free for the community. There's people out there that have lot of spare electronic parts around they no longer use. Got some success on that front.

I'm interested, thanks for the great giveaway!
Hey Myth, How did that search for the Caselabs S5 go. I really hope you found it. I was thinking of getting rid of my Caselabs S8 (swapped over to smaller PC-011XL) but couldn't part with it. So I transferred over my work pc into it instead. When I did soft tubing instead, realized it could really hold four 360mm had I put my mind into it(using softtubing). Definitely going to continue keeping the case. However, the O11XL build did turn out pretty nice.

· Registered
2,730 Posts
I am in!

· Vermin Supreme 2020
39,546 Posts
I agree there should be more rules for normal contests. However its an Xmas one, and people should all have the opportunity. I've been giving away some free items on reddit and the only price is they offer something back in return to free for the community. There's people out there that have lot of spare electronic parts around they no longer use. Got some success on that front.

Hey Myth, How did that search for the Caselabs S5 go. I really hope you found it. I was thinking of getting rid of my Caselabs S8 (swapped over to smaller PC-011XL) but couldn't part with it. So I transferred over my work pc into it instead. When I did soft tubing instead, realized it could really hold four 360mm had I put my mind into it(using softtubing). Definitely going to continue keeping the case. However, the O11XL build did turn out pretty nice.
for sure. ordering a new monitor yesterday hurt, even though my existing 4K60 is dying. I'm trying to figure out if I can fix it, and if not... who would benefit from a 10bit 4K that randomly artifacts, and has visible bulbs behind the screen. :\ ( I got it half off, refurbed from amazon, but you can't refurb the issues out of a bad screen sample/bad engineering whatever the source is)

· Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 · (Edited)
Hey Skrupples, I actually jumped onto the LG 55C9 Bandwagon as primary monitor (works since i only use computer 2hours a day if lucky). It was definately worth it, just waiting for hdmi 2.1 nvidia gpus now.

Sorry for the delay as my 3900X died over the weekend doing water block testing. So couldn't announce winner. The winner is tripleflip

· Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
skrupples is winner of second prize.

· Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
He won an 50cad Amazon gift card i got from a friend

· Vermin Supreme 2020
39,546 Posts
Congrats everyone, and thanks! :D :D :D

181 - 193 of 193 Posts