Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
15 Year Club
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I plug my front port IN, the audio out goes from back to front automatically.
When I UNPLUG my front port, the audio doesn't switch back.

I can switch back to the back output manually using the Xonar systray app, but that's annoying.

Latest Xonar drivers, Win7 64 bit

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this thread is well over a year old, but I hate that about my Xonar DS as well. it's making me consider going back to onboard (I swap a lot). Did you get a fix?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoDamage;14258670
I know this thread is well over a year old, but I hate that about my Xonar DS as well. it's making me consider going back to onboard (I swap a lot). Did you get a fix?
Wait... Xonar DS has internal relays that allow one to switch between the output jacks. That's the best thing since slice bread. I don't know why you don't like that feature???

In any event, there is no fix for that. That's how the card was designed.

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxox;14258710
Wait... Xonar DS has internal relays that allow one to switch between the output jacks. That's the best thing since slice bread. I don't know why you don't like that feature???

In any event, there is no fix for that. That's how the card was designed.
Honestly, it is one of the best features on Xonar cards. Leave the front plugged in, leave back plugged in and switch between the two.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyMaster
View Post

Honestly, it is one of the best features on Xonar cards. Leave the front plugged in, leave back plugged in and switch between the two.

That's exactly what I do and I love it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just found it to be an annoyance myself, I'd rather it just auto-switch so when my headset is plugged in it uses that then when I unplug them it uses my speakers

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Why? Plug in both, then make a simple switch in the console whenever you need to change between them. Really, it's such a convenience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts