Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought an xp-m 2400 35watt it will work ok on my msi k7n2 delta 2.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you darn right i'll oc it i was planning on starting at 200*12 and check temps and prime, and see where i can go from there.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gcraw5100

you darn right i'll oc it i was planning on starting at 200*12 and check temps and prime, and see where i can go from there.

You'll be wanting more and more... You wont be satisfied with stock cooling knowing you could be clocking higher
. Thats just the way this works, it never end..

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in might go liquid sometime, but not right now.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have not check my mobo yet, but does anybody know if my mobo hits the higher multis.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

i have not check my mobo yet, but does anybody know if my mobo hits the higher multis.

I am very familiar with those boards,and sry, it doesn't access the higher multi's.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when i oced the sempron by trying multi's, but found out they are locked.
i think my bios would only let me get to 12. I have not looked at the board yet to check for any pin mods for the higher multi's.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang it just my da** luck. oh well crap happens.
and always remember sh** runs down hill, unless it is pumped.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anybody know of a good hsink and not sound like you are cleaning the darn house.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anybody ever notice that a particular subject you are talking about.
at the top of the screen ad links appear for that subject.
very nicely done admin.

·
Banned
789 Posts
Quote:

im sorry but nobody to talk too.

It's called useless postwhoring and everyone frowns upon it.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

anybody know of a good hsink and not sound like you are cleaning the darn house.

If you want the best of air cooling you're going to have to put up with noise. That's just the way it goes. If you want decent air cooling, then you can get a high speed fan with a controller and lower the speed so it'll still do a decent job at cooling while making the least noise possible.

To minimize sound try going with the biggest size fan possible. Usually bigger fans push more air at less RPMs than the smaller ones so they make less noise.

You could even get a regular heatsink that mounts a 80mm fan, and use one of the 5 dollar 80mm-120mm adapter so you're able to use a quieter fan.

BTW, please do not make double/triple/guadruple posts... If you feel like adding something else, edit your last post and add it there. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts