Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking someone whos more intelligent then i (shouldn't be hard..lol) to answer a question for me . i have the XSPC Raystorm 750 RX360 kit installed on my computer. i have 3 GTX 680 superclocked signature 2 cards and a AMD FX-8350 overclocked to 4.8 and noticing the idle temps are 34-35c on cards and idle on the CPU are 24-25c , i was wondering if i needed to add another rad to compensate for the cards or what? i have a buddy whos air cooled processor(which is the same as mine) is getting better temps then mine! also wondering if the pump/res will be able to push if i decide to add the extra rad. any help greatly appreciated

·
Registered
721 Posts
More rad would definitely help. General rule of thumb is 120mm per block in the loop, plus 120 for headroom. You have 4 blocks, so that's 480 right there. With headroom, 600.

I don't know what case you're using, but if you can fit a 240mm rad, or even another 360, your temps should improve markedly.

• Rep+
Reactions: firefighter6252

·
Registered
721 Posts
If you have revision 4 of the pump, you're probably ok. Anything earlier and I'd consider getting something better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts