Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

I am proud to announce the upcoming release of the Epsilon full-cover water-block for nVidia GeForce GTX295 (P658 reference model, currently described as "the single board version").

Here are some sneak-pics:

The block

Pre-applied thermal pads

Re-use of the stock back-plate

Installed on the card

In operations

My sample EVGA card oc'd to 741-1602-1260 with this block. I just wish there was a volt mod available

Here are some excerpts from the [unpublished yet] product page:

The Epsilon™ water-block offers superior thermal performance at the GPU level thanks to an embedded thin-pin matrix located directly above the GPU area. Flow restriction is moderate by design in order to take into account multiple water-blocks in the same loop.

The base plate is made of chrome plated electrolytic copper, as opposed to commonly used nickel plating which is yellowish, and the top is machined in clear polycarbonate material. The advantage of polycarbonate over widely used acrylic is that it is virtually impervious to cracking.

Shipping to retail channels will begin next week.

Price will be in line with competitors offerings.

Note: Unfortunately, I will be unavailable for comments over the week-end as I will be travelling.

News straight from the Swiftech CEO. Not even on the Swiftech website yet.

MSRP: $179.95. Source is in my last comment.

Source

·
Super Moderator
10,389 Posts
I am pretty sure I could cool my Toyota Corolla with this block.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
That is NICE if i ever would get a GTX295 card i would use that block. But since i got plenty of gpu power on hand already it will never happen.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Pope
View Post

Dang, I love how the show the micro pin design. But, it looks like its gonna be rather restrictive, just like the gtz.

The channels are wide though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts