1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Pretty sick deal, Thanks OP!

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Wow I can't believe I didn't know about these protectors until now.

Far cheaper than zagg and it looks like the same quality.

·
Premium Member
4,476 Posts
Got mine for my kindle fire hd and has a 1/4" blemish on it which sucks but it works great and touch screen is working like it wasn't there.
Let's see how their warranty service is.

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGordon View Post

Anyone who has the protectors yet can you give us an idea in the clarity? No idea when mine's coming, but it would be nice to know early.
I think it took about a week or so to mine to get here, but keep in mind I'm in Canada.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGordon View Post

Anyone who has the protectors yet can you give us an idea in the clarity? No idea when mine's coming, but it would be nice to know early.
I got mine, it's not the anti-glare matte type, but more of the glossy, flexible one. Pretty easy to apply compared to the cheaper ones I've dealt with.

I can get screenshots if you'd like.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Waited plenty of time after applying the protectors, but the orange peel effect and rainbow effect stayed. The only good thing about these was that they do a good job with scratch protection.

If the only thing you're looking for is protection and don't mind screen quality lost than these are for you.

·
Premium Member
4,476 Posts
Must have used too much soap for the rainbow effect. Mine has an orange peel thing going on too and its been 2 weeks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.