they show it on some socialmedia channels and on their Website
COMING THIS FALL.
Ultra-light construction
Unique, right-handed design
Pixart 3389 sensor
Xtrfy EZcord
Expected weight: ~ 65 g*
Estimated price: From 59 EUR / 59 USD

Split Button design , many holes in the shell , 20M Omrons, a lightweight flexible Cord, 100% PTFE Skatez with rounded Edges, 5 different Colouroptions ...
https://xtrfy.com/mice/project-4/

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
yep just saw this one, I'm a little curious about it. never had any issues with their mice in terms of build quality and such, just shapes were never for me and the non-split clicks were just okay as usual.

however, the cable looks different from a regular paracord... really want to see what they cooked up here.

·
Low IQ User
425 Posts
Finally an ergo lightweight mouse but i dont like the cheesegrater trend.
The shape reminds me of a mice some hardware youtube channel had some time ago but i dont remember its name anymore

·
Registered
6 Posts
Iv'e had XTRFY Mice since they became a thing, and i havent had any issues since then .. not only do they provide excellent products, but their service is on top, i had a friends mouse which had a problem (It happens for all) - They sent him a new one, no questions asked, within 1 week.

Can't wait to get a hold of it.

·
Mouse Junkie
1,445 Posts
Iv'e had XTRFY Mice since they became a thing, and i havent had any issues since then .. not only do they provide excellent products, but their service is on top, i had a friends mouse which had a problem (It happens for all) - They sent him a new one, no questions asked, within 1 week.

Fishy. Iirc they didn't give a damn about the 3310 DPI bug when it was addressed to them back in the days (and their mice were affected by it). Their stuff are horribly overpriced rebranded ODMs, claimed to be "innovation". This one's an ODM shell too, but this time it has holes.
I really hope they've changed attitude and actually developed something this time, just to prove me wrong...

• Rep+
Reactions: dontspamme

·
Registered
29 Posts

Can actually confirm that their service is great. They once replaced a mouse for me as well that had a sticky mouse click. I assume the little pad on the bottom side of the button moved out of position but i didn't wanna fix it and take off the feet since it was a new mouse. They send out a replacement with DHL express even though i didn't even buy it from their online store. Same thing for a mousepad of them. Bought it from the ESL store and the seem was broken and kinda fraying. ESL store said it's not a reason to get it replaced since the mousepad should still work fine. Sent Xtrfy an email just to inform them what kind of crap the ESL store is pulling off and they offered to send me a new one for free. I didn't take it and just returned the ESL one, bought from another store but i really can't complain. They might take a few days to reply to emails but their service is great.

Also they did release a firmware update for the 3310 sensor mice

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Definitely interested. although I wish they didn't fill the sides with holes, just the top and bottom would've been enough I reckon.

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,875 Posts
Split Button design , many holes in the shell , 20M Omrons, a lightweight flexible Cord, 100% PTFE Skatez with rounded Edges, 5 different Colouroptions ...
https://xtrfy.com/mice/project-4/
The Girls like the Pink one there, hence another spending spree shall occur for this model.

Although have no idea what scroll wheel encoder they will be using here. That could either be a good or bad purchase....

Finally an ergo lightweight mouse but i dont like the cheesegrater trend.

That's what is considered as 'Super Cool' by the youngster's here on this forum site. Get with the trend t3ram :thumb: .

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
The Girls like the Pink one there, hence another spending spree shall occur for this model.

Although have no idea what scroll wheel encoder they will be using here. That could either be a good or bad purchase....

That's what is considered as 'Super Cool' by the youngster's here on this forum site. Get with the trend t3ram :thumb: .
yeah I think this is going to be my next purchase in the frenetic collection game...
just need to figure out what mwheel encoder they use. I think I will e-mail them and ask.

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,875 Posts
just need to figure out what mwheel encoder they use. I think I will e-mail them and ask.
Hoping they still stay with Alps otherwise MY own suspicious and dismissive nature shall kick into gear, when handing over any Credit Card details for future orders.

If they stick with their ever loving Alps encoder, then it shall be a pleasure to collect another Great Mouse from them.

·
Capsaicin Addict
669 Posts
I don't get why no company uses a plastic film on the inside of the shell. This way it wouldn't make it heavier but would prevent anything from getting inside. In case you spill your drink or anything (not that i would ever eat or drink at my desk though).

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,875 Posts
I don't get why no company uses a plastic film on the inside of the shell. This way it wouldn't make it heavier but would prevent anything from getting inside. In case you spill your drink or anything (not that i would ever eat or drink at my desk though).
Why not simply open up the mouse and use Clear Silicone?

It's very safe on virtually all plastics and metal (choose the correct silicone model) and it will encase the whole PCB area and sensor.

Making it 100% water proof. Have done that with a couple of Logitech models over the years for my youngest.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hoping they still stay with Alps otherwise MY own suspicious and dismissive nature shall kick into gear, when handing over any Credit Card details for future orders.

If they stick with their ever loving Alps encoder, then it shall be a pleasure to collect another Great Mouse from them.
current Xtrfy use ALPS? that's promising at least, if so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fishy. Iirc they didn't give a damn about the 3310 DPI bug when it was addressed to them back in the days (and their mice were affected by it). Their stuff are horribly overpriced rebranded ODMs, claimed to be "innovation". This one's an ODM shell too, but this time it has holes.
I really hope they've changed attitude and actually developed something this time, just to prove me wrong...
Thats fair enough, yes, im a new user, i recently found out about OverClock :) And i like to participate in debates from time to time :)

If you think im affiliated, i guess thats fair .. Although, The person i know, actually posted about it on Twitter, hence why i decided to mention it here,

Ill link to the post https://twitter.com/menix1337/status/1089925026621636608

I hope you'll find me less Fishy :)

·
Registered
16 Posts

If you scroll down on the link OP posted it says, "Dust and splash resistant. We’ve covered the inside of the mouse in conformal coating to protect the components against dust, splashes and LAN night mishaps."

1 - 20 of 62 Posts