they show it on some socialmedia channels and on their Website
COMING THIS FALL.
Ultra-light construction
Unique, right-handed design
Pixart 3389 sensor
Xtrfy EZcord
Expected weight: ~ 65 g*
Estimated price: From 59 EUR / 59 USD

Split Button design , many holes in the shell , 20M Omrons, a lightweight flexible Cord, 100% PTFE Skatez with rounded Edges, 5 different Colouroptions ...
https://xtrfy.com/mice/project-4/
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

· Mouse Junkie
1,401 Posts
Thats fair enough, yes, im a new user, i recently found out about OverClock :) And i like to participate in debates from time to time :)

If you think im affiliated, i guess thats fair .. Although, The person i know, actually posted about it on Twitter, hence why i decided to mention it here,

Ill link to the post https://twitter.com/menix1337/status/1089925026621636608

I hope you'll find me less Fishy :)
More than fair enough, thanks for clarifying, I take that part back.

· Registered
1,872 Posts
Did you hear anything back on it yet?
no, unfortunately not... :-( I hope they didn't forget about me.

edit: just got a response! they haven't decided on one yet, but they said this (rough translation/paraphrasing):
ALPS, TTC or F-Switch - they are all very good, and we are putting a lot of thought/care into choosing good components.
... hmm... well, I personally have limited experience with F-Switch and my experience with TTC has been a little disappointing, but I am open to seeing if they've changed/gotten better.
ALPS is a safe card though so I'm hoping it's either that or F-switch.
anyone here know if TTC is good these days?

---
edit2: decided to ask about the cable too, since it looks like a braided one at first glance, I'm really curious about it.

· Mouse Junkie
1,401 Posts
no, unfortunately not... :-( I hope they didn't forget about me.

edit: just got a response! they haven't decided on one yet, but they said this (rough translation/paraphrasing):

... hmm... well, I personally have limited experience with F-Switch and my experience with TTC has been a little disappointing, but I am open to seeing if they've changed/gotten better.
ALPS is a safe card though so I'm hoping it's either that or F-switch.
anyone here know if TTC is good these days?

---
edit2: decided to ask about the cable too, since it looks like a braided one at first glance, I'm really curious about it.
TTC white is good, same for blue.
F-Switch brown is very nice, light but has a lot of tactility. Ninox Venator and Model O both uses that one.

Btw I've talked to the mastermind behind this mouse, and it is going to be awesome if everything goes right. :)

· Registered
1,872 Posts
TTC white is good, same for blue.
F-Switch brown is very nice, light but has a lot of tactility. Ninox Venator and Model O both uses that one.

Btw I've talked to the mastermind behind this mouse, and it is going to be awesome if everything goes right. :)
awesome, I trust your knowledge on the matter here. venator and model O are the only ones I've used with F-switch, and I quite like them!
seems like they have it all figured out, actually really looking forward to this one. only thing now is the cable... would be really nice if I didn't have to paracord it.
and the mouse feet, but I pretty much always expect to Hyperglide my mice... :p

---

edit: got a reply about the cable, he says it'll be *at least* as good as the other light-weight flexible cables, and that the renders aren't perfect. that's pretty exciting news.

· Registered
6 Posts
awesome, I trust your knowledge on the matter here. venator and model O are the only ones I've used with F-switch, and I quite like them!
seems like they have it all figured out, actually really looking forward to this one. only thing now is the cable... would be really nice if I didn't have to paracord it.
and the mouse feet, but I pretty much always expect to Hyperglide my mice... :p

---

edit: got a reply about the cable, he says it'll be *at least* as good as the other light-weight flexible cables, and that the renders aren't perfect. that's pretty exciting news.
Im even more excited than i was at the beginning now :-D

Been thinking of a mice like this for ages, just never found myself paying for a Final Mouse for example, im abit cheap on that point.

· Registered
1,872 Posts
Im even more excited than i was at the beginning now :-D

Been thinking of a mice like this for ages, just never found myself paying for a Final Mouse for example, im abit cheap on that point.
yeah I only use right-hand ergo mice these days, so the Glorious/Finalmouse aren't for me. looks like this has been a long time in the making too, so I have a feeling it's going to be very well thought-out!

· Registered
1,275 Posts

· Mouse Junkie
1,401 Posts
Great to see multiple ultralight ergo-shape mice hitting the market.
Would be even better to see companies stop using ODM stuff and develop their own ultralight products itself. Like Endgame Gear with the XM1. 70g and it isn't covered with holes, yet the structure is sturdy as hell. Could be done with ergo mice too, all it needs is proper tooling...

· Registered
91 Posts
Great to see multiple ultralight ergo-shape mice hitting the market.
Would be even better to see companies stop using ODM stuff and develop their own ultralight products itself. Like Endgame Gear with the XM1. 70g and it isn't covered with holes, yet the structure is sturdy as hell. Could be done with ergo mice too, all it needs is proper tooling...
Exactly, one reason I cannot wait to get my hands on one. Do you know when your review will be posted? NDA ends in about 12 hours? Thanks, can’t wait to read it!

· Mouse Junkie
1,401 Posts
Exactly, one reason I cannot wait to get my hands on one. Do you know when your review will be posted? NDA ends in about 12 hours? Thanks, can’t wait to read it!
Next week the earliest. Haven't received my production sample in time, but I'll unveil some thoughts tomorrow or the day after. :)

· Registered
1,275 Posts
The M4 (Project4) has appeared on Mwave's online store. No ETA but pricing is shown (for Australian's at least).

Black: https://www.mwave.com.au/product/xtrfy-m4-optical-gaming-mouse-black-ac26143
White: https://www.mwave.com.au/product/xtrfy-m4-optical-gaming-mouse-white-ac26147
Pink: https://www.mwave.com.au/product/xtrfy-m4-optical-gaming-mouse-pink-ac26145
Blue: https://www.mwave.com.au/product/xtrfy-m4-optical-gaming-mouse-miami-blue-ac26144
Retro: https://www.mwave.com.au/product/xtrfy-m4-optical-gaming-mouse-retro-ac26146

$89 AUD for the black variant, $99 AUD for the blue, pink and white variants and $119 AUD for the retro variant. I have no idea why the retro is $30 more expensive than the black variant, but I'm planning on getting the black one anyway.

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Wow the shipping cost to AU is a killer.. $31.25 USD DHL is the only option. Total price $90 USD or $135 AUD (our exchange rate is awful right now).

I'll probably buy locally from Mwave, or maybe MaxGaming if they are cheaper. We will see.

· - Insanity Beckons -
5,068 Posts
Wow the shipping cost to AU is a killer.. $31.25 USD DHL is the only option. Total price $90 USD or $135 AUD (our exchange rate is awful right now).

YES our worthless junk-ware makes 'Monopoly Money' look real and trustworthy compared to our own currency (should be disbanded as soon as possible, maybe after the final GFC).

I'll probably buy locally from Mwave, or maybe MaxGaming if they are cheaper. We will see.

It shall be available because Mwave have it listed as an item for purchasing (no details about arrival).

· Registered
108 Posts
I love the feel and grip of the glossy Model O. Unfortunately, it looks like this one is just matte. Hopefully the holes actually improve the grip on the sides.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.